I bought this beauty oil from my local dollar tree it feels great on my skin

I cant believe they have this at my local dollar tree only for a dollar Beauty Oil, Ingredients are Glycine, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E, and Coconut Oil. These ingredients reallly help the skin repair the collagen i research online on google. Also it reallys keeps my skin very moisturize, i love it. I bought 5 of them wow what a great deal. I love the dollar tree, the best store in the world. I buy most of my things there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve used coconut oil before for dry skin in the winter time. Feels amazing

Happy to hear you had a good find

2 Likes

I stumble upon it, i was there to buy some pop tarts and whitening teeth gel. Yea i got 5. I love it. its feels great on my skin, i have no allergice reaction, i bought one to test it out before i bought 4 more.

Sweet, good deal. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy…

1 Like

Yea thanks, maybe you can find in your local dollar tree its called vitamin e beauty oil its in small bottle but it doesnt take that much, its spreads alot in small amount. if you are interested.

1 Like

I sometimes use coconut oil under my eyes for my wrinkles.

1 Like

I’ve heard coconut oil is one of the best things for your skin. I’ve tried cocoa butter, but it’s a pain in the ass. I do get very dry skin in the winter time, so I have to do something about it

2 Likes

I been using this for a while, its great for dry skin. it also helps for scars, uneven skin and stretch marks, it really works. I love it.

1 Like

Cool thanks! 151515

1 Like

sounds great =)
i’m glad you found a good deal!

1 Like

Sure no problem. If you want best prices buy them on ebay they around 8 to 10 dollars. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks idk if you were responding to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hehe yea i was talking to you =D

1 Like

O okay thanks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.