I bought my new computer chair

cool, getting a nice chair is a worthwhile investment that can save your spine and bring you comfort

1 Like

I personally have more money now than I did when I was working two jobs because I got back disability pay and have reasonably low expenses now. When I had two jobs, I had a mortgage and was living independently I had car insurance, heating bills and all that.

The only reason I don’t get a new chair is because of the disappointment I felt after buying a new one and having it collapse on me. I don’t feel like a repeat of buying a nice chair and having it fall apart. Maybe I will get a new one soon.

1 Like

I’ve been through about 4-5 chairs over the last 20 years, they were all pretty cheap ones on sale at staples or costco. This one has a 3 year warranty and I got the XL version designed for people heavier than me so I am hoping it holds up.

1 Like

Wow, that was quick. It’s suppose to be here tomorrow, can’t wait!..

uh oh.

I ordered one from an ad on Facebook over 3 months ago.

it never came.

1 Like

That sucks. Did you get your money back? Is there anything you can do about this?

Cool chair I love it

1 Like

Thanks @anon48059102 !

1 Like

nope. they never sent a confirmation email either,

so I can’t remember what the company was.

The only thing I need now to complete my computer setup is a cool new desk. I’m currently using this old wooden thing my grandfather built by hand back in the 60’s. Maybe I’ll start saving up for that next.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, was it expensive? Hope you didn’t lose a lot of money.

Yes secretlab has desks too. I bought my desk for 169 euro gamers desk

1 Like

Looks like a sweet ride, dude!!

1 Like

Thanks!, the reviews are great, I hope it lives up to my expectations. My current chair is awful.

2 Likes

What did you pay for it, if you don’t mind my asking? The chair in my studio is crap, kills my back

It was $669 Canadian Dollars. It ships out of Ontario, Canada where I live. I was expecting it on Friday, but I got an email today saying its scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

I’ve been saving up for almost 6 months ever since I got my new job. I wanted the older model for a long time but could never afford it, but they recently came out with a new model so I ordered that instead.

Sorry to hear about your back. With my chair the padding on the seat has worn out and it’s like sitting on a piece of wood. I sit too long and my ass starts hurting, lol

That’s a few bucks, I hope it turns out to be everything you were hoping for. Yeah, I need a good chair my back is fudgy at the best of times

1 Like

Yeah, I know. I could never afford it normally. I’ve been on disabilit the last 17 years and my personal income is well below the poverty line. But when I landed a job I made it a goal to save up for this chair.

I hope so too. If the review are to be believed it should be great. Between the older and newer models there are over 50,000 reviews and it averages 4.9/5.

1 Like

i like seecret labs league of legends editions kda

1 Like

It just arrived. The box is damn heavy, about 85lbs. They dropped it off on my porch and I had trouble lifting the box into the house. I’m have to put it together now. I’ll post some pics once I have it setup.

3 Likes