I bought Carl Jung's Collected Works

Kindle edition. I figured since I read him a lot i may as well have access to all of it. Now I can search for terms i want to read about and see a list of all mentions.

I’m thinking about a career in psychology as perhaps a researcher. I think I have good insight on general into the psyche and how and why it fractures. I’ve actually been there.

7 Likes

That’s awesome . Does Jung talks about demons ?

2 Likes

Carl Jung has some interesting views, as I remember. I like the idea of archetypes and all that. I dunno much about it, but good for you. Reference material is one of my favorite things to read.

2 Likes

Have u started working @Nomad…???

2 Likes

We prob shouldn’t talk of that here, pm me if ur curious. He has a psychological take on that stuff

1 Like

Been working 40 hour weeks for almost two months now helping manage a website. How are u far cry

3 Likes

Hey nomad i am glad u are working already… i am in the same gutter…!!! Haha have a lovely morning…

1 Like

That is Awesome!!

I’m a big fan of Jung and his work.

I’ve only read Memories, Dreams and Reflections. But I own that one a few other notable titles by him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.