I applied for us immigration lottery today?

It wasnot easy symptoms are back
Harrasment increased
But i did it!
They threatened to spoil my next day tomorrow all the day

1 Like

Why USA? Its healthcare system is one of the most expensive in the world … Canada’s a better choice for SZ people!

2 Likes

Are you going to the US?

1 Like

That’s cool man. I wish u luck

1 Like

The department of homeland security runs the new American immigration agency. When my mom came it was run by the Department of Justice and her papers say that. I wish you luck in coming to America it is a flawed place but I love my home.

3 Likes

I wish so
I applied and wish luck

Good luck. Keep us informed. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

@saynow , I don’t know if the US is the best place for you.
Think hard and evaluate your options.

For me, I have a lot of intrusive thoughts about moving abroad, so maybe it is an intrusive thought for you as well.
Take note that in general it is easier to make it as a local than as an immigrant.

Where are you from?

I am from egypt
Why do you asking ?

1 Like

I know an Egyptian song very nice :slight_smile: but I don’t know the language

1 Like

I think USA is still a nice place to live depending on where you go, although it’s true the healthcare system needs some work and is cost prohibitive.

كيف حالكم 151515151515151

1 Like

Fine alhumdllah
Life is going well

1 Like

I didn’t look for Egyptian Arabic specifically for a translation so I hope I said it correctly

Yea it was good

1 Like

I know there are different dialects of Arabic. I know only a few things. Very few. I dated a guy from Saudi Arabia in college

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.