I am woman, hear me roar!

Crossing my fingers, but I got a severely blocked pipe unclogged. Took apart the assembly under the sink and snaked that pipe until it came loose.

Hopefully it is done.

You don’t have to be a cis male lumberjack or mechanic type to fix things. If my physically disabled, mental illness having butt can do it, so can you!

What have you done recently that you are proud of?

16 Likes

I took out all my trash and recycling.

It wasn’t too much, but I’m proud to have gotten it out.

Congrats on your work!

2 Likes

I cleaned the house this morning. And did some laundry. I’m proud of that. Also I take care of a little doggy. And that makes me proud of myself too.

2 Likes

i finally weed eated the yard friday, and cleaned my bathrooms. was putting off the weed eating for a couple months.

I ate breakfast which I neglect all too often.

1 Like

I drank a huge soda this morning, fixed a good breakfast and then fixed an even bigger soda. I have four loads of laundry to do. I’m happy I got the first load in.

Am I proud?

I’ll make that judgement when I’m done.

1 Like

I cooked Poutine. Put the fries in the oven, melt the cheese in the microwave and open a can of poutine sauce. Mix them. Gave the rest to my brother. He liked it.

1 Like
2 Likes

First thing I did when I woke up was go undo the tied cable from around the gate to let the lawnmower guy in…big pain but I am proud I did it. after he left I had to go tie the gate back up to keep the dogs in.

1 Like

I haven’t really accomplished anything other than cooking and cleaning. I did go through my father in law’s paperwork that he kept from the 1960s to the present after he died to determine what needed to be kept.

1 Like

Had a banana and nuts for breakfast instead of my usual porridge with maple syrup.

I’m not that keen on eating banana straight up but it’s healthy so I’m proud I ate the breakfast I ate this morning.

I might have to do that. I have a slow drain. I would like to do a minor repair on my car.

I shaved in my beard.

2 Likes

Dyed my facial hair and did my chore of cleaning the third floor bathroom twice.

I’m just happy I can hold a job after getting my emotions in check. It took a while but now I’m a convenience store clerk and I enjoy my every day interactions with real people. It’s always nice when I have good moments with customers although at times I can be triggered. My coworker bought me an ice cream sandwich today because of the heat and now although I’ve been thinking about quitting, I’m having a smoke break before going back in. Today is a good day.

1 Like

I know it’s already cleared, but have you ever tried the Draino thing I thin.Clig Buster that you like pumped up pressure and let it rip?

I used it once, not in this old ass house, but my mom’s house there were just us girls and I had hair too ■■■■■■■ long and dyed way too often, lol, and then my half sisters are part Native Laci looks it Lindsey looks identical to me so Casper looking. But my hair and Laci’s hair killed the shower lines.

That clog buster was cool once the heart attack wore off. Lol. I don’t know how old your pipes are or what material, you gotta read the bottle. But ■■■■ works.

I keep thinking you are @anon54386108 with your new avatar :smile:

2 Likes

I made a bunch of phone calls I needed to make. I hate talking to customer service because I’m so anxious and paranoid about people.

But I did it and it went ok.

3 Likes

Haha! Yeah, Rexy is the one who recommended I use Rod Serling for my new avatar. :slight_smile:

1 Like