I am the SNITCH here

You should not make religious threads. It’s against the forum guidelines. But I don’t know why you got flagged. I guess you triggered someone.

if i did trigger someone then that was not intentional,

also i dont believe i have ever really written anything religious like quoting the bible or trying to convert people,

i was writing about my recovery and what i do to recover, i try and not talk about my faith but it is a big part of my life, its just a shame that i get censored for something when i cant actually see what i am doing wrong,

i have had a discussion with the mods about this and it seems that everybody is against me so i just tell myself that i am being tested and i try and pass the test, getting suspended is horrible esp when it doesnt seem fair,

like every time i get suspended i am like i dont really know what i have done wrong,

2 Likes

I only know that you talked about church or church meetings or similar. I didn’t flag you lol So IDK what was the issue

i cant even remember tbh :frowning:

whatever i was saying i wouldn’t have said anything bad bc i am not that sort of person and everybody was saying i was bad and i was like ‘why?’ lol

1 Like

Not all flagable post are made by stupid people
Some just have a bad day

4 Likes

i totally agree with that

3 Likes

And some members promotes going off meds like your friend @Chess24 which is against rules

did you just write this post to have a go at other members?

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: why do you ask? I was giving an example

maybe someone should flag you then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. I expect you all to fight with us mods over mod decisions, but please don’t fight each other. Let’s be nice. We don’t have stupid posters, just posts and users that sometimes need moderating.

4 Likes