I am so ugly?

Im in a website to meet women, and seems I am very ugly because no one talks to me there, I am really so ugly? Please be honest! Heres a Picture

14 Likes

I think you’re cute.

4 Likes

Oh, thank you very much!!

1 Like

Well, you are most likely looking for women to answer. But objectively speaking, I would say you’re not ugly. Looks ain’t everything anyways. They will get you in the door but you need personality to back it up.

3 Likes

I don’t know how you’ll feel about this considering my own orientation but you are very handsome. Nice hair and a nice smile you have. Please don’t be so hard on yourself.

Do you message anyone? Or do you wait to be messaged?

2 Likes

Thank you for calling me handsome! I dont send messages to women because Im afraid of being rejected. I send messages to a few

2 Likes

Perhaps you need to style your hair?

1 Like

Really? How? Wich style is better?

Perhaps you should look at different styles and see what suits you?

I think spiky looks good on me…

1 Like

Nobody is ugly on the outside. It is your insides that count

4 Likes

No you ain’t ugly. If I were into dudes you would not stand a chance.

2 Likes

Even as a very butch woman, I think you look good for a man! You still look so young compared to an old hag like me… I’d join the Plenty of Fish dating site but nobody wants fish sticks!

3 Likes

I don’t think you are ugly at all. You have a kind, approachable look about you.

2 Likes

You’re cute but you can get a better hairstyle that can make your face more radiant. I like that smile of yours though, makes you look a lot younger.

2 Likes

No your not ugly

3 Likes

I lost a job once because I was shown a snapshot of me taken at work and I thought “I didn’t know I was that ugly.” I let it get me down and it showed in my work and I got fired. Sooooo, it’s up to you to brainwash yourself into feeling acceptable. You don’t have to be a raving beauty, just acceptable and that you are. Don’t let anyone who is probably secretly jealous talk you into thinking you’re ugly.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You look very young to be on a website to meet women!

Women are into appearance but remember, evolution has shaped them to be attracted to men who are able to provide for potential children if they get pregnant during sex.

So think status symbols and material things which show that you have accomplishments. Women are also attracted to men who have character, or personality, because they reasonably want someone who can entertain them and keep them happy when times get tough.

They imagine the future, when you are both old together and your looks are gone, they want someone they can sit with and just enjoy his company and have a good laugh for when that time comes.

Of course, that’s only wonen who are thinking forward to the future. Every woman is an individual.

5 Likes

I’m a guy and I’m straight, but you seem to be pretty good looking. I don’t think your hair is that big of a deal either. It actually looks pretty modern and professionally cut, so i think that’s just a matter of preference. You are also clean shaven and you look like you take pretty good care of yourself also.
It could be that you are just younger than what the women on that site are looking for. It seems to me that dating sites are generally geared to people who are a little older than you.
I wouldn’t worry about the dating website. It seems to me you’d have a better chance of finding someone doing one of those apps where people who have certain interests and hobbies meet up in groups. Or just hanging out at a cool coffee shop or even a club/bar. Or if you are religious, a church you agree with. I dunno, I’m from the USA, I’m not familiar with the options available where you live.
Good luck, be patient if someone doesn’t come along right away. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

You look good but you may need better t shirt

1 Like

You’re handsome! Not ugly at all.

2 Likes