I am so ugly?

I did not get response from some dating sites either.

I was on Match.com for months and only one guy wrote.

I joined another dating site and had a few interested .
I met my boyfriend on this site called oasis and it is a free dating site

Yet the one I paid money too had almost no one interested in me all those months.

When I heard voices they called me ugly inside and out 24/7.

I was told not to go out incase someone d sees how ugly I am.

It was horrid and as a child and teen I was bullied for being ugly.

How you feel n connect n different energies and aura and etc

Wishing you well n may you feel beautiful regardless of not having many woman chase you,

Hope you will find the partner great for you.

I am thankful every day for my boyfriend.

We have been together just over a year.

(My record length having a bf)

Cause I do not drink alcohol anymore

I think my boyfriend has woman chasing him sometimes but he said he doesnā€™t.

2 Likes

Hope you do not feel ugly not think others find you ugly.

I think so is not the case.

Have you written on your protest you have schizophrenia?

What you have written might scare some offā€¦?

1 Like

Profile not protest ā€¦

Auto spell ā€¦

U are not ugly!

2 Likes

Ok this has been responded to a gazillion times. Puhlease can we realize our mental illness contributes to our inadequacy that is already a human instincts to find. A Mate. Normal people, pretty peopleā€¦etc etc feel uglyā€¦very few are content with themselves. Whatā€™s on the inside matters long termā€¦boobs sag, gray hairs come, maybe balding, wrinklesā€¦if someone chooses you know over looksā€¦you posted on the right site cuz lots of loving people here and many including me struggle with self acceptance. So thank you for reminding us itā€™s normal to feel insecure but most of the people here arenā€™t ugly. They are beautiful not because I can see them but they help me grow as a person. As I said earlierā€¦itā€™s whats on the inside that matters if you want a sustainable relationship. Hugs to you all because you take the time to uplift someone who obviously is hurting

3 Likes

not at all. U look decent and really handsome. But let me tell you something, a good woman will try to see beyond your looks and into your heart. So, be steady, confident and kind in your heart and you will attract the right person into your life.

2 Likes

Thats why drinking is so bad cause everytime i do it girls think im stupid and a typical drunk when in life im not even like that.

1 Like

yes. drinking is very bad, especially for mental health.

Yes and for acting stupid

2 Likes

Those websites are fake man. Most profiles are abandoned. The good looking girls either get picked up quick by their choice or just flee in sight of the barrage.

All the other activity is just the siteā€™s staff keeping the motion stirring until someone is chump enough to give them some money.

You ainā€™t bad looking man. Youā€™ve got the dark Italian complexion going and I know a ton of chicks wouldnā€™t settle for less.

Just keep your head up, get out there, set no expectations, never turn down a friendly conversation and donā€™t force yourself into anyoneā€™s life. Youā€™ll gain the property of stoicism, resolve, and respectā€¦ itā€™s really all that anyone needs to be in the face of anyone to stand aloneā€¦ and itā€™s easy as just going with the flow and doing nothing until your presence is accepted.

Girls sketch themselves out a lot. Itā€™s hard for them to trust anyone for a lot of reasons. Itā€™s especially tough for them to trust stand alone strangers with no tie into their lifeā€¦ but it just takes time. I get the feeling youā€™re a good guy with only good intentions in mind. Some girl will find it sweet to talk to youā€¦ and over time that casual stranger bound can become more trusted.

Friendly advice, always wait for it to be clear that they really want itā€¦ Getting a number doesnā€™t mean what a man wants it to mean otherwise.

Protect yourself, always keep your sense of importance level to the situation. It should never be greater, nor lesser.

The day comes when everyone gets that lucky connectionā€¦ but they gotta step up to the table. The easy way to remain at the table is just learning to be pleasant and happy with public spacesā€¦ capable of accepting all the presences around you having a better (or worse) timeā€¦ and learning how to make sure to be optimistic and like yourself and your life at the end of every day.

Lolā€¦ Iā€™m frankly feeling exhausted and low because I had a great chat with a girl I hadnā€™t met beforeā€¦ I left a good impression and have been doing all this crap this week to distract myself from it or try to increase my chance of running into herā€¦ and franklyā€¦ it has crippled my confidenceā€¦ it was unnecessaryā€¦ Ivā€™e probably spoiled the casual grounds I stood onā€¦ leaving an awkward over hangā€¦

Damn thoughā€¦ I still canā€™t believe that happened. The thing is it didā€¦ and I gotta let that just be a good thing on itā€™s own. It was an enjoyable experienceā€¦ and seeing how it was relatively meaningless I gotta shift my attention to keeping an open mind and just skipping out on the needā€¦ get back to finding my character independent of that crap. Talking to girls just happensā€¦ it almost sucks talking to the ones I want.

That saidā€¦ She will be around, I know I will see her at some point, and I will likely talk to her againā€¦ so itā€™s still a good think all aroundā€¦ Just gotta get my mind off of it.

I hope you gain some insight from that broā€¦ because thatā€™s likely very similar to a state youā€™re going to be in at some point.

and again you ainā€™t ugly dude.

Take care.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s a good picture. Your features are symmetrical which is more than I can say about myself. Your skin looks healthy. Youā€™re not ugly.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you are ugly at all. You are super cute! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you all very much I feel so loved here!!! :):yum:

1 Like

No you are not ugly, you are handsome. Dating sites can be iffy and you are young. I know a good personality and a sense of humor can go a long way.

3 Likes

Hey, you are not ugly at all! You are not even overweight like some of us here because of the meds. Donā€™t worry, if you are ok, youā€™ll meet somebody :slight_smile: . How old are you in fact Alan?

2 Likes

You are not ugly!

2 Likes

I am 21 years Old

1 Like

Youā€™re handsome, dude. For dating apps and websites, you need really good photos. This one seems to be a selfie. Selfies mean that you donā€™t interact enough to have someone to take photos of you. Ask someone to take some photos of you. Make different poses. Smiling is good, but sometimes you need to have some photos with a serious face. You can also take photos outside. If you do some sport like snowboarding, soccer, football, baseball or boxing, put some photos of you doing it.

I personally donā€™t put photos with other girls in dating apps, but itā€™s a good idea to post them on Facebook in order to shine the eyes of your friends (it can seem a bit petty, but some people will contact you and will want to be your friend just because you have photos with other girls).

3 Likes

Damn, you know youā€™re stuff! You will be a great dating coach.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.