I am paving the way for survival unmedicated

The advances I am currently making are paving the way for me to survive without medication.
This is a big step forward, because in my case I believe medications do more harm than good.
I want to clarify, I will be nowhere near functional off medications and I’ll still have a lot of problems.
But still, being able to survive unmedicated is a big achievement, for me.

Why won’t you try other meds?

Weren’t you just suicidal like 2 days ago? How is this at all a good idea?

1 Like

The medication I was on, I believe, did me more harm than good. @LED

Are you still on it? Have you talked to your doctor about switching to a different medicine?

Being unmediated is not an achievement if they help alleviate your symptoms. There are countless sz sufferers that refuse medication and suffer. life is full of choices, I hope you make ones that help you get better

2 Likes

I think you may be forgetting how distressed you were off meds. Try a different one, there are lots.

2 Likes

Erez u did much better on olanzopine. Don’t be silly and stop it. Atleast try another one

1 Like

to go unmedicated is a hard thing for someone with sz or sza to do. my dad has sza and he is unmedicated. his mood switches quickly, suicidal, paranoid, angry and happy. he uses drugs and alcohol he hasn’t had a job in over 10 years. i know this is extreme circumstances for you to decide to get off all meds but please reconsider i don’t want you to go down the same path as my dad and aunt who both refuse any sort of meds.

3 Likes