I am all moved in

I am completely moved in to my new apartment. And it feels like home already!! I slept in my comfortable bed last night with a nice fan blowing overhead over me. It was heaven. I got a good nights sleep. Even though I woke at 530 am, (like I usually do). I went back to bed at around 8 am and slept in until noon, (which is also my pattern). I feel like a new woman. The cable man came yesterday and set up my cable t.v. and my internet. So, I am all set. I had breakfast this am with coffee. And I am slowly getting unpacked. I almost have the whole kitchen done. I am asking “you know who” to help me and he is!!!

23 Likes

That’s awesome!!! Congratulations on your independent behavior. I don’t know if I’m ever going to move out from my parents house or become completely dependent

2 Likes

Congrats @SkinnyMe…!!! I am happy for u…!!!

4 Likes

@far_cry0 @sea00115699, Thank you so very much, you two. I am very happy too.

3 Likes

Oh wow @SkinnyMe that is amazing :slight_smile:

You must be very blessed, i wish you the best time in your new apartment, just remember if you are struggling don’t hesitate to ask for help,

:+1::+1::+1:

big thumbs up

2 Likes

Congrats on you new place!!! Enjoy

1 Like

Yes indeed, I am indeed very, very blessed compared to most of the people on this site. I can never forget that. How I got this blessed I’ll never know. I certainly can never feel sorry for myself. And amazingly, I did for years.

2 Likes

Congratulations @SkinnyMe!
Really happy for you!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you. Enjoy your new apartment. Please keep us updated! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your new apartment @SkinnyMe. I’m glad you’re settling in nicely. How is your cat handling the move?

2 Likes

Congratulations!! 161615151

2 Likes

yayyy…!! so happy for you…I am proud of you !!

1 Like

Congratulations on the new place.

1 Like

Right on! Happy new apartment living! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Big congratulations @SkinnyMe :heart:

1 Like

Eric Clapton?..

Here’s a house-warming gif t :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

He’s doing great. He feels right at home. He feels at home anywhere that I am.

1 Like

No, think more spiritually.

1 Like

Iconic graffiti appearing around parts of England in the sixties.