Humans pregnancy thread

Oh woah!!

Maybe I will get it…

1 Like

They usually don’t do it until you’ve dilated 4cm. So you’ll be dealing with enough contractions to make the decision based on your pain tolerance.

3 Likes

I was wondering about that

Gonna try and go to labor and delivery again. I will wait till they officially open at 8:30, so I don’t have to go through the emergency room.

Wish me luck :sob:

8 Likes

Best of luck @Human

3 Likes

Thank you🙌

@everhopeful

3 Likes

Good luck. You got this. Stay strong. :rhinoceros::rhinoceros::rhinoceros:

2 Likes

Thanks🥺

@GrayBear

2 Likes

If you want the epidural make sure you say so before it’s too late. I had no epidural but I was begging them for it eventually. But I was too far gone.

2 Likes

Ayyyyyyyyy good luck girl! Im very excited for you :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

You got this!! Stay strong, think positive thoughts (like how exciting it will be to see your baby’s face), maybe hold your husband’s hand if that’s allowed?

Good luck!! :relaxed:

1 Like

I officially have a baby!!!

I also didn’t get an epidural🙃 even though I kind of regretted not getting one at some points.

16 Likes

Wow, congratulations :grinning:

4 Likes

He actually had to help hold my leg while I pushed the baby out🙃

5 Likes

Thanks, Mae🥰

I am pretty ecstatic and overwhelmed

2 Likes

Yea you must feel over the moon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done @Human ! This is amazing news !

4 Likes

Congratulations @Human!! You’ll be a great mother.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Human so excited for you. You must be feeling so many emotions right now. Watch your mental health over the coming weeks cause after birth your hormones plummet and it can cause mental health to be unstable.

3 Likes

I just hope your little one is a better feeder than mine was. Cause he was a grazer. 2 ounces every two hours. Lol. And then we discovered he had a milk allergy.

Next one I’m breastfeeding.

3 Likes