Humans pregnancy thread

Well I don’t have an assigned doctor, it’s just whichever midwife or doctor is there when I get there. But I called the hospital/labor and delivery and they said to come in when it’s safe. (The roads are covered in ice) so we might wait a couple hours

I am pretty excited too!

4 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

@everhopeful

1 Like

Is your husband home? It sounds like you’re in labor.

1 Like

Yeah he’s home, I am having my mom drive me though cause she has 4 wheel drive and studded tires. My husband will come in a bit.

We’re headed to the hospital now to see what they say

@Loke

5 Likes

Good luck to you. @TheFallenSun :parrot::parrot::parrot:

2 Likes

Thanks, graybear!!!

2 Likes

Good luck! I’m so excited for you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Zannah!! I am excited too! And can’t wait to get it over with lol

1 Like

Lol! You got this! Baby will be so worth it!

1 Like

:pleading_face: I’m overwhelmed by how much I can’t wait to see her

3 Likes

That’s how I felt about finally meeting my daughter. I couldn’t wait.

2 Likes

I forgot, when is your due date again?? Must be soon, right?

2 Likes

It was 4 days ago!!:grimacing:

2 Likes

Woo, boy, you’re gonna have your baby in no time! :grinning: If you don’t go into labor naturally, soon, are they going to induce you?

Yes they will induce me soonish😬

2 Likes

Ugh, so false alert…

Long story short- they picked up contractions for the first hour we were there… the 2nd hour they completely stopped… didn’t know that was a thing…

Also- my mom, the nurse, and me all think my water broke but from the tests they run, it came back negative for my water breaking🙄

1 Like

I have been having contractions for the last 22 hours. I was planning on not getting an epidural… but jeeze, these contractions have gotten worse and hurt so bad😪

3 Likes

There’s no shame in an epidural!
It won’t harm the baby, and there’s no reason to put yourself in more pain than necessary

4 Likes

I’ve had 6.

1 drug free, 2 with epidural, and 3 c section. I really recommend the epidural. You still feel some, can participate, and won’t feel horrible during.

3 Likes

Yeah I know, it’s more like I just really don’t like the idea of being numb from the waist down🙃 but we will see how I feel once I get to the hospital and the contractions are worse. I’ve heard from some people once you get the epidural it’s like you’re floating on a cloud, which sounds nice right now lol

3 Likes