Hubbys coming home

From hospital. I’m in a poor state but he will be a distraction for me and I’m kind of glad . Then I’ll stop lying on floor and writing on walls. But how I’m going to cook I don’t know…I can’t even make me a decent meal wanted pasta and instead had coconut microwave bread. Noodles finished. Pasta takes too much effort. Dishes piling up again. It’s all back to square one.maybe I came home too soon but at least I see my pdoc tomorrow!

4 Likes

Just try to do some of the dishes. Some is still good. All can be a lot to look at and feel overwhelming.

3 Likes

They really should have adjusted your meds before they released you, but Im glad you see your pdoc tomorrow. Stay calm and breathe, I know you’ve got this :grin:

5 Likes

sounds good.

glad he’s coming home!

3 Likes

I’m glad. I’m also glad you are looking forward to your husband coming home. That makes being around him a lot easier.

2 Likes

Hubby had another seizure just now (he had one earlier today in hospital), really bad, his whole body jerked. I’m so upset that the drs didn’t give him his proper meds especially the topiramate . Without that he will have these severe seizures.

He’s still coming out of it, so tired! If the drs kept him on his meds this wouldn’t have happened.

It’s fine that they give new meds (they started him on 2mg risperidone)

but to not give his usual ones is ridiculous. They treated his psychosis ok but forget he’s got epilepsy!!

4 Likes

That’s neglect. You should complain in writing. That’s terrible

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.