How to not be looser

i dont want to be looser and i dont want to work hard to be a winner, but how to be happy without being a winner ?

3 Likes

Have to learn to accept yourself first, you are a winner if you can do that

2 Likes

what are the ways of accepting yourself, so i should accept that i am a winner or looser ?

What makes you think you are a loser?

1 Like

i am loosing in sstarcraft 2 and drawing but i dont draw anymore becouse i cannot improve, i dont know how, i want to improve in starcraft 2 more then in drawing

you will be able to improve in drawing again. and losing at a game doesn’t make you a loser. theres much more to life than just that.

3 Likes

I think in SC2 maybe you play against more experienced opponents. That is why you lose. But you will gain experience too if you play more. Also, search on the internet for strategies and you will improve.

1 Like

A game does not define who you are, how you act, what you do to improve your life is important, everything takes practice and yes there are some things in life that we are not good at, I can fix all sorts of things, but I’m not good at making things look really good. We all have our own set of strengths and weaknesses.

2 Likes

I don’t like the words winner and loser.
You do well if you control your intrusive thoughts.

Not many persons will be more a winner than you if you manage to live your life despite having a mental illness.

Hey @anon48059102, you’re NOT a loser. AT ALL. You’re kicking butt in the race you’re running in. Maybe you’re not where you want to be, but you’re sure as heck not in the kind of hole you could be in. GIve yourself some credit.

3 Likes

be happy because you exist. that’s all

1 Like

Winning and losing are both relative states.

1 Like

How to be a loser? Imitate me. Or better yet just napoleon dynamite your way through life oblivious to the reality of your loserdom. Many schizophrenics are losers, I myself am not in denial about this. I have fully embraced my identity as a loser or underdog or whatever else you’ll call it. Welcome to our club, now there are two of us. Or perhaps the rest aren’t being totally honest with themselves.

If you’re not working hard to make something worthwhile every day, your self-image will suffer. Try some courses on drawing, they’ll help you improve.

You could have a future as an artist, but pro-gaming is a financial dead end for like 99.999% of players.

I think you have to accept others to accept yourself. I personally don’t think anyone is a looser and I hate that word. Some people are more talented at various things. More or less social or whatever. And some people have given into evil. But we all our creatures of God made in his image. So we all are of value and the future is open to whom we may become.

3 Likes

I prefer underdog. Let me ask you a question. If a guy in a wheelchair can’t be a waiter in a restaurant because of his condition would that make him a loser?

Let me tell you something: We have one of the top ten disabling diseases in the world. Most of us got cut down with this disease in the prime of life (for most men 19-22. Most women 26-31) Shouldn’t we cut ourselves a break?

2 Likes

Exactly, well said.

1 Like