How should I deal with the voices

How should I deal with the voices do what say and do there test or ignore them btw there really hard to ignore iv tried this and asked them what they wanted and they keep saying death

What has helped me in the past was keeping busy but there starting to come though

Now they tell me that there test is over and I was the only one that failed and iam gonna get tortured forever they left me with no options

Being busy helps.
Sometimes I comply to the orders of the voices.
Like slap your cheek, open the window etc

Its the devil, not follow it. Simply ignore, not respond to those.

Have you tried music with headphones? This has helped me in the past. Doesn’t work all the time as I mostly get voices late at night. They scare me into sleeping with the lights on sometimes.

1 Like

Mine have repeatedly spoke saying, DEATH as well. It hasn’t been as frequent thankfully, although it doesn’t mean they stop speaking. They never stop commenting on anything I’m doing, thinking, saying, but I’m continuing to do my best with perseverance. I hope you will be able to find some peace with your voices.

I hope u get better

They said if I did comply with them months ago they would have given me eternal life

Thank you. I hope you find relief also

How long were you on Clozapine and what dose were you on ?

For a month the max dose

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.