How many people are single?

Serial single-person, mainly because I’m asexual and celibate in addition to schizoaffective, which is hard enough to find an understanding match for without trying to tackle the sex question!

2 Likes

Well, then it means I’m totally wrong or maybe you are haha

been single for 17 years…

2 Likes

Once, between seventh and eighth grade, I had a girlfriend in camp for three days. That was it really though. I’ve gone on dates but I’ve not been in a relationship

1 Like

:)we both can be wrong and we both can be right:)

2 Likes

Never married at 51yo, but not a virgin.

1 Like

I’ve always been single I could have almost gotten dates twice but the first guy ditched me when he learned I was asexual.

And then there was this girl but my friend basically sabotaged my chances and kind of broke her heart. I feel really bad because I liked that girl back she didn’t deserve what my “friend” said to her.

2 Likes

I will chat with you

I have trouble I think they are scared of me like a wild animal

I am single and have been single for about 7.5 years. I have tried to go on OKCupid quite a few times, but it’s mostly normal people in that dating pool – and they want nothing to do with mental illness, usually.

There is a dating site for the mentally ill. It’s called ‘NoLongerLonely’. I have been on there, too, but it’s got a very lousy interface (you cannot even use paragraph spacing on your profile) and it’s only run by one person. Every change to your profile must be approved by this one person, which makes the entire site very slow, non-functioning and archaic. It’s hard to find a match on there due to geographic distances between all of the users.

2 Likes

It’s better to be alone than to be with the wrong person.

1 Like

You still have time. Do you have a gym membership? Lots of great girls at the gym

1 Like

I am have been for many years no one is into me I am too weird for most people I guess or they are afraid of me for one reason or another but I will most likely die alone. Sad but true.

Just got cheated by my partner so I’m single now.

1 Like

Its important to realize you are with the wrong partner. to notice you are being cheated is like an epiphany and then you can focus in your own goals and changing for better. All has a silver lining.

Personally, I have had some serious relationships, 8 year the longest, and I feel confortable both alone and accompanied.

I do not rule out finding a partner, but im not looking for at the moment. I have other preferences in life like earn a living.

Actually, there are several opportunities in life. You can always choose.

Single and that’s fine. Friendless.

I am single. I don’t have the desire to play the little games ‘normal’ people play in the beggining of a relesionship.

It’s too demanding for my

I’ve been single through choice for nearly eight years. Don’t miss it and have my son for company. I feel blessed with my relationships now. But at 37 and going through early menopause I don’t really see the need to change things. I think adding another to the mix would probably spoil things.

I am single, was in a bad relationship at fifteen with an abusive adult, he is responsible for most of my illnesses delusions from the way he manipulated me.

It put me off men, but now I’m yearning to be proven wrong I want companionship. Someone to share my life with. I just don’t know where to start.