How many of you are gifted/talented?

Designer / Artist

2 Likes

If youā€™re average youā€™re still above 49% of the bell curve. It doesnā€™t take a lot to make me feel like Iā€™m special.

I get told Iā€™m smart, but I donā€™t rank highly in my video games. I think thereā€™s practical intelligence, and then just intelligence signaling. I donā€™t mind signalling that Iā€™m smart, but I feel bad coming across the general article.

Iā€™m definitely average.

3 Likes

Iā€™m talented at surviving.

2 Likes

I taught myself to juggle 4 tennis balls.

3 Likes

I think all people are gifted talented but not all know how to use their gifts talents. Everything is just hard work

5 Likes

Even with a gift for something, you still have to put in your ten thousand hours to get good with it

3 Likes

People say Iā€™m good at embroidery and crochet

4 Likes

I can drive a car better than the average person.
I can drink ten shots of vodka and still function normally.
Before schizophrenia I had a deep mind.

Matter of fact, it doesnā€™t matter how messed up my mind is I still function like everyone else.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a decent chess player. I am also a pretty good quad line kite pilot. Hmm?

Also good playing the didgeridoo.

And I have a natural talent of taking a recipe Iā€™ve never tried and have the food turn out great.

-S

3 Likes

I think we are all gifted and talentedā€¦ i just need to find what it is ā€¦lol

3 Likes

I tried to learn Spanish a few years ago, but I was too lazy to continue. I think if I paid for real lessons I could learn though. Living in a Spanish speaking country for a while would also help.

I still remember some French phrases from school.

2 Likes

alot of people who see my art say im gifted/talented. examples are on my profile or my website. i dont agree, i never like the art i make

2 Likes

I used to be a good artist and poet.
Today I donā€™t have the spark or motivation to create.

2 Likes

Is your avatar an example of your artwork? If it is, Iā€™d say youā€™re very talented.

it is; i really appreciate your sentiment! c:

If I had to, I could pilot a Boeing 747.

1 Like

I like to think Iā€™m a pretty good writer, but that kind of thing is so relative. Compared to Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald Iā€™m not that hot, but Iā€™m hoping to improve.

Iā€™m the worlds most humble man! No one is as humble as I am. Iā€™m the humblest of all times!

Wooo!

:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::yum:

1 Like

Looool I too have this superpower

1 Like

Weā€™re all gifted! Every one of us!