How long till you felt normal after invega sustenna?

Seriously, don’t listen to people who claim bad effects for longer than 3 months after one dose. The graph you show explains medication in the blood after multiple doses. Don’t worry too much.

The negatives are typical of many aps- lessened emotional response, fatigue, apathy in general, and most of the negatives sz’s experience in general.

Abilify is a good med, too. A lot of people have great results. It can cause you to be jittery, though I experienced that only the first day. Others do the entire time.

Have you been on abilify for paranoia sz?

Does it help you with paranoia at all? Im thinking of the shot as i tend to go off my meds constantly.

You might not suffer paranoia like me… mine is in form of intrusive thoughts… i think about going crazy even though id never do such things…

Yeah im shooting milk… tmi sorry

My paranoia is almost gone, but I take two aps. I ended up with mild tardive dyskinesia, random tongue and finger movement. Doesn’t bother me so we aren’t treating it right now. If it gets worse we will.

I also had good results adding a supplement, Lion’s Mane. I noticed a drastic drop in anxiety and paranoid intrusive thought. This was before we added Abilify so I know it was the supplement. I was able to be on my own in a store without freaking out and scouting the store for my husband. I didn’t lie awake at night thinking about who was stalking me.