How long did you lurk before you started participating in the forum?

You should have told him, don’t you know who I am? I’m a time traveling moderator!

5 Likes

I posted almost right away.

It took me about 6 months to understand what 151515 was about :relaxed:

4 Likes

I posted almost right away… I remember my first question was why can’t I jog anymore!?!

I was in a state of sadness about that and shock.

1 Like

I didn’t post for a while. I tend to believe that I’m invisible to everyone. I didn’t want to post and then no one responds. Still worry about it to be honest.

1 Like

You are not invisible,

We all have unpopular threads sometimes.

Don’t take it personally.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon54386108. Much appreciated.

1 Like

i joined the site but didnt know how it worked

so i surfed around a bit and read a couple of threads but didnt find anything that i could post

so i opened the say anything thread and ppl were chatting about something and i didnt figure out what

but i wanted to post something just to get the ball rolling and i didnt know which button to click to post so i just scrolled down the thread and found a reply button. so i said lemme just click this reply button and see what happens. so i clicked it, it opened a window. so i wrote something about something which i dont remember now(i was experimenting) and anyways it was a say anything thread so… and clicked the reply button and lo my first post was uploaded…so i figured out and then i started posting thereafter on topics that interested me

some fun it was… hahaha lol

2 Likes

I remember being paranoid that the 151515 was some secret code or something. I’m doing a lot better now so I don’t know if I would have thought that if I joined the forum today.

Anyway, I was relieved to find out the real meaning and that I’m not the only one who was paranoid about it before they knew.

3 Likes

I used to use 2 different forums but I got very unwell when I was having my deity delusions. I think they knew I was really struggling but they just mocked a lot and a whole bunch of other stuff happened. I was off my rocker. I’m kind of feeling like this forum is safer because things would be recognised and the better kind of advice given.

1 Like

Is your name from the YYYs album?

Yeah :smiley: 15151515

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.