How has your week been?

ok, so time to update this weekly thread dee dum dee dum lol

ok i will try and remember

Friday last week was the 22rd i think and i think i went to my friend Lauras and gave her daughter a gift which was a pink fairy princess colouring box which i bought for £2 at a car boot sale unopened lol and she loved it and made me a little card with stickers inside and her name (she has just turned 4) and it was very sweet. so i shared a munchy box with Laura then came home.

Saturday 23rd i think i went shopping and got a couple of things from the charity shop including 2 gifts for Lauras daughter and a board game, some cards and little books and a couple of little puzzle books.

Sunday 24th was a good day, i went to communion and then my mums fish tank leaked and blew her electrics so i went over and helped her out, Sunday night i went out at 10pm and had a couple of beers,

Monday 25th Xmas day was good, i went to my clubhouse and we had a Christmas Lunch (stacked) but i left half then i asked if they had any spare crackers and they did so i took them then after that i picked up my mum and went to my sister where we had dinner and then played a board game then home.

Tuesday 26th i picked up my car that i left at my sisters and went into the clubhouse where i played some games, came home and then i invited my ex over and tried to make up, then when she left i think i had a nice relaxing bath before bed.

Wednesday i think i went to the clubhouse again and at night i went to my friends and we had a drink

Thursday i went to the clubhouse and played scrabble then i went and did my tep (cleaning) they let me go early so i went to my friend Lauras and we were having a good time and i love playing with her daughter, we had pizza too.

Today… i wrote about it in the other thread What did you do today? :slight_smile: xxx