How has your day been?

I went to see my father at the elderly care facility and it rained a lot while I did ride my bicycle there. Got wet a little, but so what. I did have my rain jacket.

1 Like

i said cheeseā€¦because i like cheeseā€¦edam, brieā€¦yummy.
take care :alien:
:mouse:ā€¦get away mouse !!

1 Like

Chose cheese.love how it was the most popular vote too seeing the results.

1 Like

Lazy Sunday today. Trying to motivate myself to do the house work I missed yesterday. Not happening as of yet as fighting a minor flu and some of the pity party associated with it. Although I am getting more work done lately than have been when dealing with the negative symptoms.

went to the movies with parents tonight saw Jurassic World finally. Only a couple annoying things happenedā€¦a kid who was obviously too young for the movie kept talking and asking questionsā€¦like is it dead? Then guy behind me kicked my chair a few times which was even more annoying. Other than that it wasnā€™t a bad afternoon. I enjoyed the movie though I donā€™t see why we needed to see that one in 3D I donā€™t think it added much to the movie. Whatever dad paid for it, not me.

Came home and though I didnā€™t want to, after dinner, we watched the original Back to the Future. It was hard for me to focus through two movies tonight. The only bad thing happened when I went to clean up dinner I spilled a lot of gravy on the floor and it splattered against the trashcanā€¦I was thinking the bowl was closer to the trash-can than it was. Tried watching some non-intense videos on Youtube but I think my mind shot for the night. Iā€™m not tired so Iā€™m looking around for things to do.

2 Likes

Slept between 2 and 8 am yesterday. Was hoping Iā€™d make it through to the evening and finally get my sleep schedule back in line. At 3:30 I was sort of losing my ā– ā– ā– ā–  so I decided to get some sleep. Woke up at 11:30 PM. Itā€™s going to be a long night. I could go over to my brothers, there will probably be people awake for a few hours, but as soon as I do Iā€™ll recall why I didnā€™t want to hang out over there any more.

Take care folks.

1 Like

yestersay i had breaky and then went back to my room and slept a bit longer was very nice, then sweep and myself went on a boat to Aguineguin and we bought some teeā€™s in a trendy shop, got boat back and then we managed to sneak a drink and pizza from the hotel for dinner and it was very relaxing with a saxophonist playing cool mood music with mood lighting then we watched a singer and back to the room.

1 Like

That sounds like a good day.

1 Like

yeah but i have been really stressed lately, i had to push myself to go to Aguineguin bc my anxiety levels are quite high and i have no energy really, i think i have done too much on this holiday i am on and i had to skip an Omeprazole as well bc i am running out :confused: thought i had enough, we fly home soon and i have plans for when i get back (i think)

Well itā€™s good youā€™re still managing to get some travel in and live it up.

Iā€™m trapped in a hot humid place with land outstreched in every direction for at least 700 miles. My town isnā€™t that fancy either. Iā€™m actually beginning to realize its a very pretentious place. Still one of the nicest towns Iā€™ve lived in, but itā€™s growing old on me.

Youā€™ll make it man.

1 Like

Yea, well I had a loosing my ā– ā– ā– ā–  day too and Iā€™m sick of it!!! Iā€™m not even going to talk about it anymore, just devastates me.

Hi guys Iā€™m having a great weekend with my boyfriend and I slept in same bed with him all night last night without getting up from his noises in sleep.

Itā€™s raining here now Iā€™ve got all windows and doors open with screens shut and it smells so good in here.

We listened to the cubs win yesterday and will tune in again today. They are on a roll!

2 Likes