How has your day been so far

Woke up with some Mania.
Had a very productive day.

Now some depression is setting in.
Oh well it was good while it lasted.

1 Like

Went shopping for pet food. Mainly jasper, kaisei and the rats. Jasper and kaisei are harder to shop for. Got jasper night crawlers, waxworks and superworms for kaisei. Then baby food as a treat for the rats with their usual veggies and commercial rat food. Kaisei also got orange bell peppers only color he will eat

4 Likes

my day is winding down. i didnt do a thing today. well i went to town earlier for 20 minutes. then i just had dinner, told mom and dad i can’t stay here, and urged them to move with me, but they want to stay here. it was an ok day i guess. looking forward to sunnier weather. mom will be driving me to get my shot on thursday, dad has knee surgery tomorrow, so hoping he’s not in too much pain and has a quick recovery.

mom said our hike is still on for june. my nephews and niece are in their last week of school this week before summer break. looking forward to my shot as i haven’t talked to anyone irl besides my mom and dad for 3 months.

1 Like

This day has given me a headache :face_with_head_bandage: . I’ve just taken some aspirin.

2 Likes

I didn’t do so much.

I bought a lavender and gave it to a 88 year old birthday girl.

I gave my sacred neigh a carrot but was only there a couple minutes.
Atleast I got to see her.

Sat on my boyfriends veranda drinking coffee.

Had a wonderful salad roll from my local bakery.

Started binge eating.unfortunately.
Still binge eating.
I’m eating a whole packet of pea chips.

I was good now I’m bad n can’t stop eating.
Hope i don’t put on weight.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.