How do you type here on forum?

Do you type and edit after or you think first and then type? just curious :thinking:

1 Like

I just type randomly…!!!

1 Like

I just sit on my keyboard then press enter and whatever comes out comes out :crazy_face:

4 Likes

what that…?

2 Likes

Sometimes i don’t edit typos because i’m lazy :keyboard:

1 Like

Sometimes I do talk to text on my cell phone and don’t edit it

1 Like

What app for talk to text?

It’s the little microphone button on the keyboard on your smart phone. You click it then you talk into the phone!

2 Likes

Oh My Google :crazy_face: I have an Android and i have no button for microphone. You mean Google talk?

2 Likes

I’m not sure man!!

1 Like

Just testing my talk to speech up. I think its working.

Usually i wanna see how my brain is working so i answer some questions here. Typing is hard onthe smartphone.

2 Likes

I think and type… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried but can’t log on on my smart phone. So I only typed when got a laptop and internet.

2 Likes

I type mega fast until I’ve said what I want to say then have a quick check for any typos before I post. Unless I’ve ‘gone off on one’ then it all just comes out in a jumble!

2 Likes

I type and then edit afterwards before I post.

3 Likes

I think, therefore I type.

4 Likes

I very carefully plan out what I want to say. Then I type. Then I erase the whole thing and type again. Then I edit for content. Then I edit for typos. Then I panic because I don’t know if what I wrote is stupid or not. And sometimes I go back and erase the whole thing and just abandon the post completely.

2 Likes

When I type I have an extreme burst of energy, its very elevating. But once I calm down and re-read the post I, usually, have to rewrite/erase a lot of what I said

1 Like

i T ype wiTh mY pEn!s…

2 Likes