How do you like your coffee?

And what snack do you usually take with it?

I like mine black, nothing in it, and decaffeinated. I usually have a cookie with it. But I only eat one or two cookies, at the most, per day.

8 Likes

Sugar and lot of creamer. Used Splenda this morning. I don’t have a snack with it. If I have food with coffee it is breakfast food.

2 Likes

Not strong , ie if coffee for cafetiere level 2 to 3 strength . Coffee whitener and 2-3 sweeteners

2 Likes

A Folger’s coffee with 2 spoonfuls of sugar.

2 Likes

Light. My mom says, I like milk with coffee, not coffee with milk :joy: I honestly just like the taste, so I stick with decaf.

3 Likes

Black for me 666!999

2 Likes

I don’t like coffee so much. I drink only one cup of coffee in the morning. I prepare my coffee with soy milk.

3 Likes

I drink regular, generic coffee with one spoon of sugar, and LOTS of cream. :blush:

3 Likes

Nabob brand coffee (because it sounds like kabob, which is my ferrets name). 1 sugar and a bit of cream.

3 Likes

Usually black. Once in awhile I have soy milk and brown sugar with it. No snack.

2 Likes

I like my coffee black with sugar. Sometimes I like to add soy milk, though. :blush:

1 Like

Black. But I hate the taste of coffee so I try to have something else to drink immediately after. Like freshly squeezed orange juice

2 Likes

I like mine black, 1/3rd strength. I think the sugar and creamer are giving me inflammation, so black it is.

Decaf after 4 PM.

1 Like

But it’s soooooo good with the right creamer!

1 Like

Haha cream just sounds gross :nauseated_face:

1 Like

death wish coffee rules

1 Like

I used to drink mine black but lately I’ve been putting a little milk in it. my dad buys powdered creamer and I don’t like it. he also gets stevia to sweeten it, which I can’t handle either, makes me nauseas.

I like to have a banana with my coffee.

2 Likes

I like coffee when it’s in mocha form.

5 Likes

Strong but with a bit of milk liberal sugar and milk chocolate digestives. I don’t drink coffee anymore though. Oh and it has to be hot hot

black as death :skull_and_crossbones: and as sweet as honey :tongue:

1 Like