How do you accept schizophrenia?

Who said he was violent? He doesn’t show any symptoms so I don’t see where you’re coming from. He said he was only violent when he’s off medicine for like a year

1 Like

Haven’t you seen his thread about his annoying brother?

I wasn’t violent physically. He was.

@labratmat

He said he had anger issues, but he also refers to what he could do if he was disturbed like when he was off medicine, and that took alot. I think he was just saying he had anger issues because he actually did something bad before. He also said he was angry because he was in bed 90% of the time, but dude, that’s not his fault, because It’s understandable. It’s not like he was lashing out at people.

2 Likes

That brother always start the fight including with my other brother and parents.

He pushed me and pushed my father first. I used to be able to ignore him before sz but now I push him back and threatened him last time.

@labratmat

You might say that I have schizophrenia but I reject your reality and substitute my own.

I don’t accept it but I accept the psychosis. But I don’t accept it cos I have mood swings and don’t feel sz explains that.

4 Likes

@Aziz The last time I tried to motivate you you opted for a thinly veiled suicide threat. I won’t have your blood on my hands so I left it at that.

Can you read books at all? If you can than try Eckart Tolle’s ‘A new Earth’. It delves into how some people are ego led and some people thrive off negative roles if their ego cannot be fed in any other way. I suggest giving the book some effort as it may help you understand how you may be being afflicted.

I wish you well on your journey.

1 Like

I never accepted it. Kept pushing back.

Now like 80-90% of my symptoms are suppressed. Can function in a low labor capacity very well.

1 Like

Thanks @labratmat

1 Like

You are the nicest sciziphranic to scizoprnia!

1 Like

I think being honest to what you want to be in the featuer then the illness will be just random and mangable like you are totatly a normal person that recovery is in faith and intrest in life the sweetest joy a scizophrsnic could ever find!

It made my personality better, i think. Made me think to be more positive and less negative in life even with the anxiety and paranoid thoughts. Just be grateful and happy.

2 Likes

I agree @anon80629714 sometimes women’s moods are affected by the menstrual cycle.

1 Like

They do, however its more outside of my menstrual cycle when my moods fluctuate. I don’t feel its just my periods that make me sleep less, irritable, and shop more.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.