How did your day go?

I have had a good day.
Changed my eating habits, went for walks, relatives came over. we sat in the garden.

also I have gotten my MRI ear results and they are ok so now the next step might be vascular MRIs, woop woop.

7 Likes

My day is going good so far.

2 Likes

My benefits have been reduced as well because I am recovering. that is a good thing although initially I was disheartened.

2 Likes

Are you thinking of going back to work yet?

1 Like

No not yet. But it is in my plans :partying_face:

3 Likes

How have you been? :slight_smile: @anon98459728

2 Likes

A bit hungover, but good. I get to go see my parents tomorrow. Because the government are letting people living on there own have a support bubble, I can go visit my parents.

2 Likes

Just past 12 noon here, but the day is going well. Went for walkies (very slow, mind you), got some photos on my phone, a beef stew is bubbling away in the crockpot, and I’m on my second load of laundry. Not doing too badly for someone with a borked pacemaker!

Glad to hear you had a good day and that you’re doing so well @anon90843118.

:heart:

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve had a great day :slight_smile:

And Thankyou very much :slight_smile:

Good. Slow and but somewhat productive with my website. I’m turning it into a blog mainly about what I post here, but gets flagged and deleted. I’m looking for my own website so I can post whatever I want about my real, true experiences.

1 Like

It went pretty good. Did some work outside and went to the store for some pop. Was gonna sit outside but now I am going to take a nap instead.

Hope you get some answers from your mri.

1 Like

Enjoy your nap Skunky :blush:

1 Like

I’m folding laundry and then I’m going to work out for the first time in 2 months.

1 Like

I got the shopping. I woke up late but got there at 8:40am and there was no queue

After that I visited my parents for a coffee, then my nan for more coffee then home.

I spent much of the afternoon in my kitchen listening to music and smoking.

I went back to my parents for one beer, and I went with my mother for a dog walk which was nice as there was a cool breeze as we live near the sea.

I actually also spent 45 mins ironing a pile of washed clothes that had been building up for over 3 weeks. Yay me!

This eve is nearly over, as I will go into bed at 9pm ish and watch some netflix before I fall asleep

It went ok but i tend to cope better weekends, it probablly wont last

My day is going alright for today.

I just woke up, was up a couple of times, but for the most part I slept the day away

My days still going! Going well right now, though

1 Like

This is the first Sat in a little over a month when my husband didn’t have some manic type issues so it’s been peaceful and good. He got to a new doctor last week so I think that’s what changed things.

Not so good, I had diarrhea and I dirtied myself, my brothers laughed at me and called me a baby as usual. They threw a klinex box at me saying clean yourself while laughing. I don’t know how they knew, I cleaned the bathroom the best I can.