How are you today?

I am ok, another lonely Friday evening. Our weather has been good and the sun has been shining. I just had my evening meal, tomorrow is another market day, should be nice to ride my bicycle. Yesterday in the town was ‘a summer street’, the great number of people, here is one pic I took.

Kuva9567

13 Likes

Sleepy. A bit crowded there. Have a good day :blush:

2 Likes

Very cool @mjseu! I’m glad the weather is nice and you can ride! I’m sorry you are lonely. I am lonely, too.

It’s 10:00am here. I was supposed to volunteer today, but I didn’t go. I feel paralyzed. I went out yesterday and it was hard and I messed everything up.

3 Likes

I am divine today. Couldn’t complain :blush:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you’re in for a lonely Friday night. It’s good that the weather is nice and you can go out on your bike though.

I’ve got to work tonight. I’m dreading it as it triggers paranoia and I can hear the people I work with talking about me. Maybe they are? Just got to get through tonight

2 Likes

I am alone in every Friday evening (night). I never go to any bars, pubs or restaurants, which is ok. I’ll probably start sleeping early and wake up early. Will be interesting to see what they sell in the market place tomorrow, some flowers and other things, and there should be some music too.

1 Like

Some symptoms today, but my mood is in a good place. Nothing I can’t handle.

Wishing everyone well

3 Likes

I woke up with pain. Right now I feel better. I’m still having coffee, going to work some more, do a major cleaning, get ready and leave to the gym. Then home, a hot shower, a vegan meal and :sleeping: It’s going to be a quiet day. It’s gloomy again.

2 Likes

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter

Sorry you’re lonely. Sending you hugs! Has anyone told you that you’re wonderful? You are!

2 Likes

I’m not ok today, because I think I’m going to loose a friend and I don’t have so many friends. So I feel really really sad.

I am sorry you are feeling sad. I do not have many friends either, but when I ride my bicycle I often see people whom I know. I am used to being alone, but I enjoy bicycling.

3 Likes

I am ok today. I’m very, very tired. I didn’t sleep well. I’m overwhelmed at work… too much to do. I’ve kinda shut down. Too overwhelmed right now. sigh

But my mood is stable, I think. I’m doing alright. Not bad. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m ok, but I didn’t sleep well, so I’m yawning and I have a headache.
Heading home to eat cake and leftover sushi!

3 Likes

I had a good day. I went to my volunteer job and then I went to Target by myself to get some Kind and Clif Bars. That’s my second trip to Target on my own without a meltdown. Yay Zyprexa!

I am no longer scared to drive, which is new to me. I’m very grateful for my meds.

2 Likes

I liked your memes. Very funny. Thanks

2 Likes

I am ok doing better …just tired and also feeling lucky for all the things I have in life maybe a bit positive which is good

2 Likes

I feel pretty good today.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.