How are you feeling today?

What’s happening in your life now? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am feeling tired after waking up after 2 hours. Its 2am here now.

I have a GI appt today followed by 2 other appts weds and thurs . Feeling like not wanting that much contact with doctors/people over the next few days, but it must be done.

How are you @BringMeCoffee?

2 Likes

I feel okay, in terms of whats happening in life. Im still doing the physics degree. I had a worry that i didnt want to do it. But now im overcome that, and want to continue it.

I suppose i was under too much pressure to perform. Now im calmer and dont mind it. Going at my own pace is better and much more fun

I dont like programming tho, hate it

4 Likes

What type of programming are you studying? I learned “Basic” on my own in my early 20’s and somewhat learned “C” later on. I had some issues with “pointers” though. I couldn’t code my way out of a paper bag now , though. Too many years without practice.

2 Likes

Python, python is really popular for scienctific subjects/research but its dry as hell :sob:

2 Likes

I want to learn Python but still sorting out my R skills

3 Likes

I am getting married by end of this Summer hopefully. I have a work order tomorrow afternoon to replace a battery in a UPS located at one of the Hilton hotel branches.

5 Likes

I started taking pramiracetam, which is good for ADHD, memory and concentration difficulties. I am not sure whether all SZ cases are connected to ADHD, but seems that mine is connected a lot to it.
First day with this med, and my concentration is already better

2 Likes

You’re doing great @AppleKidd

I am at work at the moment. Well, actually taking a break from work and smoking

2 Likes

That’s so so cool @yinyang !!!
Congratulations

2 Likes

Just another quiet day. Browsing for apartments in Madrid, but I haven’t yet found the one.

Besides that my mom is on her way to the garage for picking up her car. She hit it against a parked car a couple of weeks ago and it’s now fixed.

2 Likes

I just woke up I feel nauseous

3 Likes

Maybe have some ginger tea?

2 Likes

Not feeling very good. Lowered the dose of my meds so I am feeling withdrawals

2 Likes

Hope you will be ok @Rainstorm :pray:t4:

1 Like

Thank you @SacredNeigh7 I will be ok

1 Like

It’s about 2 am and i can’t sleep.:zzz:

I’m excited because I’m getting tattooed in a few days is da plan.

My insomnia sucks though.

2 Likes

Came back from the Hilton site and completed the job requirements. Customer’s issue still persists however. Looks like the Hilton needs a brand new UPS altogether.

1 Like

I’m doing ok I’m looking forward to archery tomorrow I had a cardiologist appointment today that went well kinda I gotta eventually get the battery of my ICD defibrillator replaced it’s been 10 years since I got it and now I gotta change it I’ve been wondering how your doing @BringMeCoffee

2 Likes

Saame here @SacredNeigh7
I am also soon getting new, though probably last tattoo ^^

1 Like