Hi peeps hope you're all well

I’m going to take a very long break from the forum or something because I feel it has been wonderful interacting, but I think it is time I stop this addiction.

I know these threads are frowned upon but it is just in case anyone is wondering what happened to me.

And it is nothing personal against anyone, honestly have no problems there.

To help me stay off I’d like to kick start it with a 3 month suspension pretty please.

Thankyou for everyone’s support and interaction it is valuable to me and I appreciate that.
:slight_smile:
@Bowens
@anon4362788
@Ninjastar
@rogueone

3 Likes

You will be greatly missed. :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

See you in a few weeks :blush:

I think after a month youll find it helps you more than hinders.

I take breaks too but i found 3 months was too long. Cuz when unwell this place is quite supportive.

Cheers

4 Likes

Yea if I have another psychotic break I may come back just for a reality test if everything else fails.

Take care :crazy_face:

1 Like

I will miss you too.

2 Likes

This is a healthy addiction, i wouldn’t be too worried. What is so unhealthy being here ?

1 Like

I have really appreciated this forum but I think now is time I try to come off at least for a while because I literally do nothing else.

Awhh, you’ll certainly be missed @Zoe. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Thankyouuuuuuu.

You too you will be missed dearly by me heehee

1 Like

Honestly it is sort of sad to leave at the very least temporarily, but I think I’m doing the right ting :crazy_face:

Love you all. Platonically :crazy_face:

1 Like

What are you planning to do ? I can’t think of anything better. Watch TV ?

1 Like

I’m not sure but not sit in front of my phone all day %)

Hopefully :crazy_face:

1 Like

I am going to say this now, we have discussed this due to your leaving and coming right back- if you ask to be suspended you will have to take the whole suspension this time.

Are you SURE you want 3 months?

2 Likes