Hey yinyang

Hey yin yang, hope you’re ok, it can be like the wild west in here sometimes nothing like China I’d imagine lol

I am fine thank-you. There are a vast range of schizophrenics in terms of abilities and economic status in both China and the West. For a great certainty, the West has better health care options for schizophrenics than in China.

1 Like

I didnt know this, but i was talking to a Chinese student at my Clubhouse and he said in China its all driven by the economy which is good imo to try make things better.

1 Like

China’s economy has flourished, yes. But the laws & regulations regarding simple legal aspects such as driving rules or healthcare costs still need to be improved upon. The financial clout of China rests in a few or in other words the elite which is similar to the oligarchs in Russia.

1 Like

That’s interesting, I didn’t know that, Its amazing how the people in power can have so much control over things, To me the UK is not in a good way atm, lots of problems that need to be addressed, China seems very strong but also friendly.

1 Like

People with wealth and people in high government positions do have control & power over the rest of the citizens in any given country.

The UK will have its own ups and downs. There are approximately 65 million people living in the UK. China is strong and will act upon it own interests.

1 Like

Yes, as a stable person with mental issues, i do not rank very high, i try but its impossible that being said i did find a way to climb my own little ladder in my Clubhouse,

My Chinese student friend asked if i could help him chat to clubhouses in China, he speaks Mandarin so that’s pretty cool.

Well, I am currently employed and work as an entry level worker in a company. Very few schizophrenics can hold and maintain a job without their medication.

Clubhouses in China? Can you elaborate on your definition of a “Clubhouse” because I may be interpreting this word wrong. I speak Cantonese & Mandarin therefore your Chinese student friend would know I am from Southern China.

1 Like

wow, that is a great achievement, esp if you are not medicated. how do you function? do you have symptoms, I’m just a little curious.

There are 6 or 7 of them and one is in Hong Kong and that one has a website, I will post the link, it is a very good thing for people who suffer mental health issues.
Home (phoenixclubhouse.org)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.