Hey, let's all rob the church!

Ha ha!

We’ll pull the biggest robin hood of all time!

We’ll all bust their doors down and rob them all and give it to the needy like they are supposed to be already.

Who’s in?! Let’s all rob the churches and give it to the needy people of earth!

4 Likes

I know how you feel.

2 Likes

I’m shocked to learn how much pastors make a year, can’t remember the number, but way too much!

I think therefore I’m Atheist!

1 Like

Or, by keypad, they could watch how they donated all their money to robin hood approved programs.

Many churches in my town have programs that support the needy. Your idea sucks ass.

1 Like

We all know the churches don’t actually help the needy mal.

It’s all a scam.

If the churches of earth began to help the needy then there would be no needy people left.

1 Like

You, and your posts, as so full of ■■■■. You’re absolutely clueless. Why don’t you spend two seconds thinking before you post? I swear I haven’t found a single post of yours yet that’s worth reading.

2 Likes

I went thru a brief period of homelessness. The government agencies didn’t do anything worth mentioning for me. Not one of them. The few that did anything were simply helping me stay where I was, not lifting me up or out of my situation. It was churches that fed me, clothed me, and one in particular (Salvation Army) that got me off the streets. Very grateful to them and happy to know they are there for others like me.

Also, as a member of a 12 Step program (AA), I’m grateful to the churches who have let us meet in their basements on the cheap for all these years.

BTW, I’m not exactly religious.

10-96

3 Likes

I am religious, very religious.

There is no denying that there are good programs and good churches, but, for every good church there is a scheming one.

1 Like

Of the seven Churches in Revelations, only one Church was credited for proper worship and service.

When pansdisease uses a bit of serious humor to hold many accountable, an idea that has historical merit, it’s too serious here.

Don’t read my posts then.

The churches bring in billions of dollars collectively, and look around, they aren’t helping ■■■■! It’s a front organization so they can do whatever the ■■■■ they want. They’ll give you a ■■■■■■■ bag of rice and then go buy their goddamn mercedes benz and big ■■■■■■■ house.

They are taking in free money, billions worth, and doing ■■■■ with it.

1 Like

Humor?

What humor?

1 Like

Yeah that’s a generalisation. My parents church on Christmas didn’t ask for offering they asked for it all to go to the homeless shelter in our town.

My dad is on the board so he knows where the money goes.

Some churches do mean to help there communities!

There was serious humor in the original robin hood tactics. Robin hood fought for keeping the air, waterways and roads free for all, to name a few examples. My apologies for assuming you were suggesting the same.

Oh. The edit.

its funny you say this pans disease because you couldn’t be more wrong,

if things go the way they are just now there won’t be any churches left and then maybe you will be happy,

its people that don’t go to church that don’t help there communities etc, and people with sticky fingers that are greedy and don’t care for anybody but themselves that are at fault so this goes out to everyone ‘are you one of these people?’

just asking

If churches abided by the Bible, we would see no poor on the street and preachers preaching in parking lots because they couldn’t afford churches.

i’m hoping for a revival hahaha

people are scared of it,

thats the main problem, fear

1 Like