Admin, do your job

You should probably warn good old mal there not to talk to other members like that shouldn’t you?

I don’t want him talking to me like that so do something about it please.

2 Likes

@shutterbug @BarbieBF @SzAdmin

I agree Malvok is quite often out of line. You overmoderate in most areas and then don’t moderate at all in other areas.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that sometimes.

1 Like

writing a thread telling people to rob is not very nice either in my opinion.

He was expressing a frustration and put it under the unusual beliefs section.

1 Like

would you say that telling people to rob is an unusual belief?

sounds more like criminal behaviour to me lol

Well look at it this way, If he meant it literally, then it was indeed an unusual belief.

1 Like

so what if he told people to kill, what would you say to that?

There are very few situations, over the internet, that I am going to take seriously… That being said, if he was telling people to kill, I would be concerned enough to attempt to rationalize with the individual.

However, that never occurred.

Hypothetical situations are just that… Hypothetical.

2 Likes

just hope nobody tries to rob my church again :frowning: lol

1 Like

@pansdisease, I agree with what @Malvok said. Your posts often interrupt a healthy thread with your dismal outlook. You are not supportive. You don’t offer anything helpful. Now that someone has called you on your crap, you run and cry. I avoid your posts at almost any costs. The only reason I’m replying to you (and it’s the first time I’ve replied to you), is to let you know there are other people on here who feel the same way as @Malvok and might be too afraid to say anything.

1 Like

he’s not that bad is he?

Okay, this is locked, kicked upstairs to @SzAdmin or one of the more senior mods to make a decision on. This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.

Pixel
(Wearing moderator hat.)

1 Like