Heres the tattoos im getting

Do you think there cool.

6 Likes

I really like the second one. :steam_locomotive::steam_locomotive::steam_locomotive:

3 Likes

The first is ugly

4 Likes

really, i like it alot. lol

me too, its maori warrior tattoo.

1 Like

They’re both sharp. What do they represent to you?

1 Like

they represent, warrior like attitude. tiger and dragon represent yin and yang

1 Like

Get whatever tattoos you want for whatever reason, art is subjective.

2 Likes

Im excited to get these. lol

1 Like

An idea is when you go to the tattoo artist, show them these and ask them if they would draw them their way with their art style, compare the one you have with the one they draw up and get what you like, they are artists after all and usually specialize in a certain style.

2 Likes

okay i will, hopefully these tattoos wont cost as much.

where on the body are you going to get them?

1 Like

on my arms, i have scars i want to cover up

1 Like

cool. i like both tattoos, im wanting to get some ink myself, i want an arm sleeve on my right arm. and the family coat of arms on my left, im thinking a scene with a fertility goddess and a field for the arm sleeve and maybe the moon or something, would have to get with a good artist. i also want a rebirth tattoo, and maybe a celtic cross. and i will also have my favorite bible verse, as well as maybe a navigational compass around my wrist.

3 Likes

thats sound cool, find a good artist you can trust, I found artist i like, i check his work first before i wanted to get tattoo always check their work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.