Help me please I’m in a serious situation

Too lazy for that and I can barely get out of bed.

That’s a problem you’re going to have to figure out. I’ve spent nearly thirty years being promised that each next med would fix negative symptoms. They lie every time. The solution is going to have to come from you if you want your life back.

7 Likes

Will I be medicated for life now??

That is highly likely. Also not that big of a deal, it’s a problem that can be worked around.

2 Likes

You need to be doing really well for a long time before drs will consider letting you try to taper off and see how it goes. The most important thing right now is to concentrate on getting better by being treatment compliant. That means take your meds and participate in any therapy they sign you up for. Also ask them for help on learning to control your anger.

2 Likes

I used to fist fight with one of my bros. Until one day we decided to stop because one of us would get seriously injured. We’re both mellow now and good friends.
My brother is one stripe away from a black belt in brazilian ju jitsu so he would probably turn me into a pretzel now :joy:,. I did a bit of muay thay

1 Like

I did Kung Fu for a few years when I was young.

3 Likes

Did it help? I have bad :-1: si

Yes it destroy my all suicidal idea along with other humane feelings

Does it help the thoughts?

İ can t remember.sorry

@Crystal-Cotton …how are you doing now…are you out of the hospital…are you on meds…are you feeling well…i hope youre well…its been 3 months since you posted on this thread about your welfare…i hope youre well

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.