Help me please I’m in a serious situation

Your Mom placed you in the Hospital because you threatened to kill her. Now you’ve threatened to kill your Doctor.

Newsflash!

Stop telling people you’re going to kill them!

8 Likes

I know that sometimes, when you’re psychotic, you think about things differently. You can’t process emotions, you’re confused, you’re afraid. It’s difficult because you’re told to express your feelings as to not retreat inside yourself, but when you do, it feels like everyone gets angry. There’s no real solution to this, but it’s imperative that you do whatever you can to keep yourself grounded in reality. Tell your doctor that you say things like that when you’re overwhelmed by symptoms, that you don’t mean it. Do whatever you can to calm yourself.

1 Like

Pro tip: Stop threatening people with harm. Getting designated as a risk to yourself or others is a great way to end up with forced everything in your life.

6 Likes

But, if you really do feel like you are going to kill or harm yourself or someone else, please call 911 or your pdoc immediately.

1 Like

I didn’t tell the doctor they found out because I wrote it online to some ppl

Also they are gonna send me somewhere after this psych ward stay for a while and I don’t want to go…

You’re going to have to suck it up and live with the consequences of your actions.

4 Likes

Yeah I guess but I would’ve never done it if I realized what could happen

Well, now you know why you shouldn’t do it again. Learn from the experience and move on.

5 Likes

Usually clozapine written for suicidal ideation.make sure you don t say any suicidal quotes or sentences against doctors by accident.

I didn’t and theyre still gonna prescribe it likely

Those who are psychotic in their early teens tend to be treatment resistant and that’s a game changer.

1 Like

They prescribe clozapine to me for suicidal ideation.just give time.you can ask different medicine later.

Where did you get that from?

Are you having trouble controlling your anger? I do and it sucks. I threatened to kill my brother and myself. I am very irritable.

Yeah I have trouble controlling my anger :confused:

1 Like

Meds only helped me a bit control my anger, I have to avoid things making me angry like one of my brothers. I am trying to ignore ppl instead of fighting with them but its hard, sometimes I just can’t ignore my brother and we fight physically.

1 Like

Also why did the people think I was trolling here? @Aziz

1 Like

Do some therapy for anger management – it’s very helpful.

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re trolling. I think its the psychosis.

2 Likes