Hello insomnia a1 up?

Anyone up in here, I can’t sleep, my mind is racing.

1 Like

I’m up. It’s 1am here too.

I’m here if you wanna chat.

Take it easy, what’s the time over there?

1 Like

It’s 3 a.m here. How are you guys this morning @eighteyedspy23 and @Andrey

2 Likes

Its 11am here, been up for almost 3 hours. I take melatonin at night and I sleep well.
Now skimming through some interview questions, have a big one coming up next week.
Although it’s full time, and I’m looking for part time, but the salary they offer is pretty outstanding for the country I live in.

1 Like

Oh that’s good, well I wish you good luck!

1 Like

Btw, is it your birthday today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! :birthday:
Have a blast! I hope you can party.
And many returns of the day.

2 Likes

Doing well. Hanging out. Smoking a cob pipe and drinking water. My gf is playing with her iPad.
We had a good day today. Both of us had appointments this morning at the eye doctor. Then her daughter and grandson took us to Olive Garden. I had a $50 gift card from Christmas.
Then we baked some peanut butter cookies. Betty Crocker cook book.

2 Likes

Awe thanks I appreciate it! Yeah I gotta see Dr this morning and my mind is racing with thoughts.

Happy B-Day @Turtle43!

1 Like

Thanks @eighteyedspy23 I’ll take some cookies lol

1 Like

Are you worried about what the Doc might ask you?
Do you usually hide things from him/her?

Happy birthday @Turtle43 ! I hope your doc appointment goes well.

Enjoy your day

2 Likes

No I want to explain that the benzos 20 off them don’t last me a month but I’m scared to talk about it

Thanks @Jonathan2

1 Like

I get it. You don’t want to look desperate or addicted, but truth is you need them because you have chronic insomnia, right?
So better tell him directly about your insomnia, let him decide what’s best (probabily will up the bezos, idk)

1 Like

Thanks for listening. @Andrey

1 Like

4:46am and I’m still up, not sure why it’s been like this so often recently

1 Like

I hear ya @RottenApple my body is exhausted my eyes are dry and tired but my mind won’t shut off.

1 Like

Good luck with your appointment @Turtle43.

1 Like