Introduction

Hey,

I’m guessing this site is American based! I’m a mixed nationality person living in Australia… have experienced the good the bad and the ugly.

Anyways, hoping to get to know some of you, been living with this disease since 2016, but my psych would probably say different.

Just wanted to introduce myself and link up with people who are like minded. Didn’t hear about this forum from my psych, but rather doing a search online. I’m 35 by the way… looking forward to some sort of interaction! Cheers

11 Likes

Welcome.

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@anon4362788, @Moonbeam, @rogueone, @Bowens, @Jonathan2, and @voithos

Enjoy your stay with us!

3 Likes

Hi @Dudenotperfect . You are kind of posting on our off hours, so may not get tons of replies for a few hours, but welcome to the site!

2 Likes

It is owned and run out of the U.S., but there are people here from all over the world. I’m Canadian. Welcome to the community.

:blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I’m based in Brisbane and found the old site back in 1999.

I got diagnosed at 29 but always had some issues. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Again. Welcome.

2 Likes

d00d. WE OLD.

Le sigh.

1 Like

And seen some things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found the site by search from the net, the keywords were successful people and I reached here and had the best time when in need.

And I feel it’s the safest palace.

Welcome to the forum.:slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome. Hope you find some useful comments here!
We’re not all American don’t worry :smiley:

Hey @Dudenotperfect
Im also from australia. 29 years old and schizoaffective. First became unwell when i was 16.
Hope you find this forum helpful. I have over the last couple years.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

I’m 36 and from Belgium.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Right, I’m in Sydney seeing psych today, he’s been adjusting my medication since 2016…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :smiley::smiley::smiley:

I’m 30 female been diagnosed since I was 22 took meds for about a year or so then didn’t get meds until I was 26 … Life was rough while off meds… Might be hallucinating again

Oh yeah welcome btw

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Tinkering with the meds is pretty common. I was always aggressive for better function so first few years I tried a lot of meds. I settled in a bit and been on the same two for over 2 decades now. Been up and down in dose but now on the lowest end of them.

It’s not a bad thing if your getting results.

1 Like