Have you heard about how you can order pizza with your mind?

just saw a commercial for dominos x stranger things mind ordering app. it uses facial recognition and eye tracking and gestures to let you order pizza with your mind lol

9 Likes

Thats kind of scary lol.

4 Likes

Bank account suddenly goes negative 100.

:joy:

12 Likes

Loool…mind over “what’s a Matta for you!” :it::man_cook::pizza:

4 Likes

Lol! That is funny!!

3 Likes

Dang I hope I don’t have a dream about pizza, gonna wake up in 6 figure debt. :joy::laughing::joy:

4 Likes

LOL!

Oh Lord, this app might summon The Terminator.

:shushing_face:

3 Likes

download (21)

5 Likes

8 Likes

Hahahaha!

:joy:

You’re the man, J Bob!

4 Likes

Loooooooooooooooooooool Jim brooo… The karenator hahahahha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I believe it.

I have a piece of hardware/software that uses sensors from the back of your head to move things on a screen.

I have one demo app where you can change channels and stuff on a tv by looking at the knobs.

Its sensor technology.

Dominos is prob using eye sensor tech

4 Likes

Id share what it is but this kinda stuff is a bit triggering for people with psychcotic disorders

2 Likes

I think it’s a cool publicity stunt lol probably won’t be the future of pizza ordering tho :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think the sensor techhnology to do things by focusing your intention is the future for sure.

Ive already tested it out lol

Basically theres a set of triangles on a screen. You calibrate it by focusing on each triangle until it goes green.

Then its calibrated.

Then in the app theres little triangles where buttons would be.

So from a programming perspective, wheb you focus on the triangle it means ON. When you focus on another one it could mean OFF. Its given function

5 Likes

Really that’s cool! I’m not a technology buff, good to know :smile: it’s really cool technology

2 Likes

The one i tested doesnt use eye tracking. It uses eeg sensors on the back of your head.

Freaky deeky dutch :rofl:

3 Likes

They should make a tongue sensor that can tell what kind of food your craving and order it automatically. Then I can just lay on my couch like Jabba the Hutt and not have to do anything :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I watched a video of a guy using it with muscle stimulators to move his arms and hands.
It could have a use in health care one day for paraplegics

4 Likes

Now that I’m freeking on board with. I love when I see those technology videos that help disabled people. It’s heart warming. Saw a video of a guy with a brain device that stabilized his Parkinson’s… Makes a grown man wanna cry :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes