Have you ever had your teeth whitened?

I’ve decided to have my teeth whitened after five years of being smoke-free. They’re not bad, but I want to do something to improve my appearance since it’s really gone to ■■■■ since I’ve gotten sick.

Have you ever gotten your teeth whitened? Do they look nice? Are your teeth more sensitive now?

1 Like

No, I’ve never had my teeth whitened. But, I think that is a good idea after so many years of smoking. ( I quit in 2008.) And so many years of coffee drinking (all my life). I just don’t know how to go about getting it done in the VA system. I don’t even know if the VA would do it.

1 Like

You only get dental care if your 100% disabled unless something dental is listed as a disability for you

1 Like

I got mine striped.

Seriously though, I’ve heard both good things and bad things about it.
All I can say is that if you want it done, I would shop around and see what different dentists charge and what exactly does it involve with them. If you are going to do it yourself then research it to find the best method for an inexpensive treatment.

1 Like

Don’t do what I did and buy a pack where you do it yourself! Definitely get it done properly - if you can afford it.

I am going to try and see a hygienist as they can do a clean using tools for around £35. It’s not quite the same as whitening, but it can get rid of marks.

1 Like

I drink a lot of energy drink…!!! And my white teeth are turning yellow… ■■■■…

2 Likes

I used to drink a lot of those. Now I drink lots of coffee instead. Sure it does the same!

2 Likes

Yes it has a lot of side effect …!!! I am worried cause i am addicted…!!! I will quit soon…

2 Likes

I think it kinda counters the side effects of sleepiness/sedation. Probably why I smoke so much and drink so much coffee! Need to stay awake.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.