Have you ever done this?

Last night I fell asleep at 7:00 pm. I woke up at 9:00 pm, but when I looked at my watch I thought it said 3:00 am. I went ahead and took my medicine. Now I could shoot myself.

I’ve woken up in the evening and have made me ready to go to work. Lucky me my husband stopped me.

All this time I thought that you were a man, but you were not :smile:

some Finnish ‘pyihkäistä lintsikalla’ = mennä linja-autolla, ‘vetää napaan’ = syödä :smiley:

Hahaha. Surpise! :smiley:

Many ppl online believe that if I don’t tell them I’m female. Maybe I have a way to communicate that is straight and not giving hints instead of saying what I mean. My husband is more like a woman in his way to speak. For example I have learned “It would be nice to have a cup of coffee” means “can you make me some coffee”. Or while driving far he can say “I feel a bit hungry”. That means lets stop and eat. I’ve told him he has to talk straight with me.

Or maybe it is because of your Finnish origin, modern Finnish females are quite straight forward when they speak as I saw and listened just today in the front of one grocery store.

1 Like