Have to pay for all dating sites

Is there not any for free…

There are some for free,

But from what I hear they’re not quality.

You’re going to have to pay.

Sorry.

2 Likes

I used plenty of fish dot com…found my wife…you have to be careful and interview and find out exactly what they are about before you meet them…

3 Likes

Plenty of free dating apps. I had most luck with Bumble. My friend used to use Badoo but is now on FB dating.

1 Like

My issue is that I chicken out or not feel confident, probably bcz I don’t work and stay in bed 24/7.

Veronika: What’s your job?
Me: Camping in bed 24/7.

5 Likes

I just say im very intoverted lol

2 Likes

Veronika:I’m a babe and I love camping.
Aziz: well come on over to the campground sugarlips

7 Likes

So wait are these sites basically pimps then?

They need to launch a real life version of Mad TV’s “Lowered Expectations” dating service. I’d sign up for that in a heartbeat, it would probably be cheap, too!

2 Likes

I met someone on plenty of fish. It was free and also had premium then.

5 Likes

I met my last gf in a nightclub. It was much easier than online dating. We were both a bit drunk, had a chat about our lives then danced together and exchanged phone numbers.

3 Likes

They have a web site no longer lonely for people with mental health issues but I am scared to put myself out there

3 Likes

I tried it, its a desert very few ppl online and no one in my area.

I’ve heard horrible things about that site when I researched it. They have a chat room I hear is poorly moderated and there is supposedly a lot of predatory practices with sane guys trolling for troubled women to take advantage of. I know it sounds far fetched but I’ve heard multiple reviewers claim the same thing. It scared me off of the site even though it sounds like a good solution for folks like us.

2 Likes

I think people use tinder?

3 Likes

I tried Tinder, Bumble, Hot or Not, Badoo, FB dating, Zoosk and other apps lol

4 Likes

How about grinder? Is that good for ladies? :smiley:

5 Likes

All the good bars in my town closed down. I guess the nightclub/strippers scene is dying lol

4 Likes

You’d think so, based on the name, but noooooo lol.

3 Likes

“Sheep Lovers” and “Blow-Up Doll Darlings” are both free.

1 Like

Oh lordt…

Bumble isn’t bad… pof is full of catfish and people looking to hookup.

3 Likes