Has anybody else not received stimulus money?

i keep checking my account and it’s not in there. i wonder if im eligible? went to irs website and went to get my payment and it said it couldn’t determine if i was eligible or something like that. then another thing said not to put in your info if you receive ssdi. so i don’t know. well i guess i don’t need the money, but i was looking forward to buying a backpack blower and paying off some of my mortgage.

2 Likes

I think mine is coming early may. Hopefully next deposit.

1 Like

I have straight ssi nothing else. No income and no kids. Should be simple.

1 Like

ok so im not the only one. maybe it will come later?

1 Like

Mine didn’t come yet and I’m on SSDI.

1 Like

Nothing yet for me and I’m a taxpayer.
I’m also on SSDI

1 Like

Nothing yet for me or my GF.

1 Like

Nothing yet for me. I’m on ssdi.

1 Like

i get ssdi and part time job income. i checked the irs website and they said they didn’t have my info, so i entered my direct deposit info. normally i get a refund, but this year i had to pay the government, so that’s probably why they didn’t have my info. now i just have to wait for this slow government to eventually get to me too.

1 Like

We already received ours.

1 Like

Yeah rub it in our faces! :smile:

2 Likes

It’ll come soon. Just be patient. :joy::v:

2 Likes

Only kidding @Cici2 :smile:

2 Likes

ce7b5ccc1575b11f876238f80d25243a

4 Likes

I’m on SSDI and haven’t received mine yet. The last thing I read about it said the Social Security recipients would be receiving theirs later this month. How much later I don’t exactly know. But it should just show up automatically one fine day to our surprise. Soon, I’m sure, very soon.

3 Likes

I’m not qualified, but both of my parents are definitely and haven’t received anything at all. And none of the renters at our other property who would need it have received something or we would have known. -------

1 Like

I think I heard somebody say Friday, but our goverment doesn’t work too well, so who knows.

1 Like

I live in Canada, no stimulus checks here :frowning: we are getting a bit of a boost in our gst tax credits and child tax. I think it’s coming next month, but not everyone qualifies for these.

2 Likes

I get the same message and nothing yet. I am a taxpayer and I work for the IRS. My wife and I should be getting the $2400.

My son got his $1200 last Thursday and he needs it as he is out of work.

I have four sources of income so I can wait but I want to just use it to pay my taxes as I owe.

3 Likes

No direct deposit here yet either. I really don’t need it but I suppose I could use it to replace a couple struts in my car.

1 Like