Happy Sunday!

Hope you all have a kick ass Sunday :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You too, Mr. Walla.

:sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

happy happy all week long!!

i woke up angry as usual today but then my Mom woke up and was so pleasant i had to let the anger go.

i very much need others in this way. otherwise my mind goes back to bad memories lane.

anybody else?

judy

1 Like

I hope it is a happy sunday - woke up miserable as sin. And i honestly dont know why. Yeah slight money worries - but i can sort that. Everything is just the same everyday - and its getting tiresome. Get up at 5am, light a ciggie and sit on the sofa infront of this bloody computer all day. I need to get out more.

2 Likes

Happy Sunday (((Walla)))

1 Like

You too @anon39015889!

1 Like

Have you seen the Steam sale @Naarai ?

I just bought Just Cause 3, on sale, 85% off, for $3.

:+1:

2 Likes

Nice one. Just had a look at the UK site here and Just Cause 3 is £1.79! Im a bit skint - but i will buy it too for that price. Cheers.

2 Likes

Its a great game, I’ve put hundreds of hours into it on the PS4.

It’s like the wackiness of Saints Row, combined with the realism of GTA.

You won’t regret that 1.79 :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for that - your brightened my day, i was getting frustrated with rdr2. 50 gig? lol. Bargain :smiley:

Im sure i willl have a lot of fun with it.

1 Like

Happy Sunday to you Wallafish! I just had a nice day and finished my supper and dishwashing. Now listening to some music in my room while my husband is watching The Hobbit.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.