Happy saturday guys hope your have a good day

(Thus Song And Band Does Not Recommend Drugs As A Form Of Escape, Creativity Is The Answer)

1 Like

For Anyone Interested

• Creativity~ ‘The Use Of The Imagination Or Original Ideas’. (In A Sharing Is Caring Setting)

If You Feel Lost. Feel Confused. Feel Without Reasons To Continue. With No One To Trust.

Perhaps Creativity Is The Answer. You Can Only Fail If You Don’t Try!. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(Thanks To: @oe1489 & @Cragger For The Idea To Create Thus Post)

1 Like

I’m with you on that one, @ATARI. I do a lot of writing and recording, since I have so much free time on my hands. It keeps me relatively sane. Being creative helps me a great deal, whether it is music or photography my 2 Preferred pastimes

Lately it’s been music. I have written as many as six songs in one day, but also had dry streaks that lasted months. You’ve got to take it while you can man

Hmm.

No Doubt. . .,

Music Can And Always Has Been, (For Me Personally), A Great, Safe, Fun Form Of Escape.

And!, Strangely Enough, Learning Tool To Confront Illusions & Reality. . . . . . .

1 Like

Does Anyone Know Why I Hate Egg’s, But!, Enjoy Egg Noodles?.

If You Can Solve That Non Puzzle/Riddle Lottery Pass.

I’ll Hand You A Free Music Video!.

IN THUS THREAD (!!!).

Unless That Bothers, @oe1489.

Then…, Well…, The Fun & Games Are Over.

Well…, That Assumes Everyone On Thus Forum & In Thus Thread Are Having Fun.

And If Not…, Ummm…, BOOYAKASHA (!!!).

Okokok,

No Need To Give An Invisible Sword To Solve The Confusing Puzzle Of Confusion.

N e Hoo.

How’s Everyone’s Saturday’s Meditating?.

That’s To Say, You Are With Us Here On Planet Earth Breathing Peacefully.

Enjoying Thus Freedom Of Heart, Thought, Body Spark Of Existence.

Given The Gift Of Self Expression’s Vast Complex Simplistic Valley Of Future Passing.

So. What’s Up (???).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.