Happy saturday guys hope your have a good day

So far I have had lunch, played guitar, and had the best Dump I’ve had in months… Too much information? lol

Peace out

1 Like

enjoy your camel and energy drink.

Well I Drank The Drink At The Shop In The Cold & Rain.

It Was A New Type i Never Seen Before.

So. It Was A Nice Saturday Surprise. A Bit Expensive, But I Decided To Treat Myself Today.

1 Like

really coffee energy drinks been around a while i seened them, is it good.

It Was The Brand Of Bang, Usually I Think, Those Choices Go With Fruits.

N e Hoo.

Nevah, Seen’d Them’s TypezzZ 0f T(Y)pezzZ iN Coffeee’zzZ

1 Like

I know bang, i tried those there pretty good, i didnt they they coffee flavor, im going to try it, is it high in calories though.

Not Really Sure To Be Honest.

I Never Put Much Thought In Those Numbers.

I Get Plenty Of Exercise. So. I Usually Jus Check For Caffeine. All I Really Desire Really.

Yup!,

Yep!.

Yap!.

Yas!.

Uh Huh (!!!). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strange How The Clinical Leaders In Mental Illness Ask Us (As Patients), To Limit Our Caffeine Intake. Not To Mention Smokes. And Jus As Strange, I Could Go On For Month’s, (In Recreational Form), For Month’s Without Anything Else.

Can Anyone Make Sense Of That?.

Or Is That Why The Clinicians Ask Us To Limit Or Erase?.

Because It’s A Template Of The Mysteries Of The Cycle Of Life And Death Nothing On Earth Can Solve.

Hmm. . . . . . .

1 Like

I ate a pretty good gluten free pizza I mostly made myself for lunch (breakfast was bbq canned sausages) and I might do a bit of working out Idk yet my belly don’t like me from yesterday

1 Like
1 Like

Nickel back, good video man. :crazy_face: im pump.

Thanx!.

Remember It’s A Music Video. Arts & Entertainment.

If You Have A Low Dosage Of Medications. And It Is Okay With Your Doctors & Therapists To Drink…,

Then Keeps It Cools!. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol, hehehe go drink if you want i dont care. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, It Isn’t Safe With Too Much Medications.

I Don’t Know How Long You Have Been Diagnosed. But!, If The Subject Of Alcohol Is Confusing To You. Mixed With Our Mental Illness & All Within Those Spheres.

Don’t Be Afraid To Ask Questions To Your Care Team. . . . . . .

1 Like

but you like it, and makes you happy. just once a while wont hurt, i drank a beer this week just one. didnt hurt me. :innocent:

Did You Mean To Say, “but IF you like, and IT makes you happy” (???).

I Shared The Video Because It Throws Me On A Balance Of Excitement In Fascination.

A Small Part Of Me, When I Used To Drink Alcohol, Kinda Feeds off The Vibe Of Letting Go.

But!, More So Feel The Coexisting Happiness Of A Peaceful Social Atmosphere.

I Lean On That As An Anchor If I End Up Getting Weary Of The Nothingness In Realms Of Depression.

Ya’know?. . . . . . .

2 Likes

o okay sorry my bad.

It’s All Good In Da Hood Yo.

I’m Not Upset Or Anything. Jus Being Clear As To What It’s All About Yo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay cool bro 15151515 :grinning:

@ATARI yes, I’m on the same page as you. I will have an occasional beer, or an occasional basis, but nothing that puts me over the edge. Rather just to take the edge off

1 Like