Happy Halloween!

The wolfman says Hi!! :wink:

24 Likes

Happy Halloween my friend…over here in Oz it’s hit or miss. You might get some younguns but it’s rare. I really enjoyed halloween when I lived in the states. Like such a cool holiday and so much fun.

Still. Rainy day with some nasty storms over here so no trick or treating…means Lots of chocolates I’m going to have to eat…Hope you have a good one even with the covid! …and like the sketch…self portrait? haha

2 Likes

Lol! Yeah mate. It’s a self portrait of me on a bad hair day. :crazy_face:

Stay safe in those storms btw. Sounds very serious.

I’m just gonna chill this Halloween. I live in a building that never gets trick or treaters anyways.

Still should be a fun holiday though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enjoy…we had some serious storms come through but the rain is nice. We are supposedly having a wetter summer which will be appreciated. Yeah halloween is so cool. Was amazed back in the day going to the costume shops with the step daughter…omg…how crazy is that stuff for the kids…we so would love that over here but it’s a very American thing…

We still buy chocolate for the kids. Just in case. :slight_smile: even if we end up eating it all.

2 Likes

Haha! Good deal, nothing wrong with a little treat. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I bet I had like 20 pieces yesterday. But I probably shouldn’t hand any out as my sister has COVID and I was I. Contact with her a couple days ago.

Just threw $20 down the f drain

3 Likes

You should tune into Svengoolie with all of us on Saturday night. :wink:

3 Likes

I know it’s hard with meds but having some chocolate handy isn’t bad.

Since giving up cigarettes over 10 years ago I love a chocolate in the mornings with coffee. I used to have a smoke…chocolate is just as good :slight_smile:

Sorry about the covid. Hope you escape all that drama.

4 Likes

Happy Halloween everyone!

Have a groovy and spooky one!

:jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :spider_web:

3 Likes

That’s a pretty good sketch ! :ghost:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween

2 Likes

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

CMA_0734_3_kindlephoto-1035581

3 Likes

Happy Halloween, all

3 Likes

enjoy guys we just celebrated biggest festival of nepal… i like halloween to … thens comes trick or treat … its a festive season…

2 Likes

Happy Halloween to all of you!

No matte rwhat you do or don’t do today, stay safe!

11 Likes

No candy to give out or kids to see this year. :frowning:

Watching The Shining with the fam this evening.

6 Likes

Yeah, i saw a mother with her daughter dressed like a monster with mask. That scared me a little but i squeezed a smile out of me and they smiled back.

4 Likes

Happy Halloween! We’re not passing out candy this year. It’s our first time not doing it. Kind of sad really, but we’re trying to be safe

6 Likes

Happy halloween, I’m just eating candy n chocolate lol

9 Likes

Yeah we are not passing out candy either.
Hopefully there won’t be any trick or treaters in our area.

Yes it’s sad but got to keep safe.

5 Likes