Guys i am no more sucidial...update

I am not having any bad thought…i now need medicinal adjustment …i want to do something in my life…i know i can’t work due to sZ… I WANt to live happily ans peacefully. Thanks for reading…

39 Likes

Good to hear that you are feeling better. ((HUG))

:blush:

8 Likes

it’s good you’re no longer suicidal.

one step at a time, farcry :relaxed:

4 Likes

Glad to hear there has been some improvement for you, far cry.

4 Likes

I am so happy that you’re doing better. Just hang in there and take it baby steps at a time😀

3 Likes

I’m glad you’ve improved! Good luck w meds

2 Likes

So happy you’re feeling better! Hopefully you can find something to occupy your time.

3 Likes

Great to hear you’re feeling better! Who knows, maybe right now you can’t work, but that doesn’t mean you’ll never work again in some capacity!

Take this break to relax and enjoy yourself!! What are your hobbies? Now is the time to find a new one and enjoy it! :smiley:

6 Likes

Glad that you are feeling better @far_cry0
You hang in there ok?

3 Likes

That’s excellent! I hope you get a good med adjustment. And you never know what the future may bring. I’m glad you’re sticking around to find out. :soon:

3 Likes

Very glad to hear these news! :blush: You’re a good person and you deserve to be happy.

3 Likes

glad to hear that buddy ^^

2 Likes

Awesome. I’m glad some of the weight has been lifted off your shoulders

3 Likes

Great to hear!! @far_cry0
Really excited to know your doing better

Have a great day !!

2 Likes

That’s awesome that your better

2 Likes

If I had your symptoms I would have given up long ago. You are an inspiration to me, how you keep going.

2 Likes

Yay celebration. :tada:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re feeling better!

1 Like

Happy to hear. You realize you are in Nepal? Such a freaking beautiful country and nature - and good food.
Enjoy the country - wish I can visit there one day.

2 Likes

I’m so glad you’re feeling better! I hope things continue to improve for you!

2 Likes