Greetings! How is summer?

Greetings! How is summer?

2 Likes

It can go away
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Why?! I love summer!

1 Like

Its hot .whew I know summer is good to get out and swim. I almost had a heat stroke once. I hope you have a good summer.

1 Like

Summer just started today. So far so good

1 Like

We are just now starting to get into some real summer weather. It’s supposed to get to 83 today, and then start hitting the 90’s tomorrow and going forward.

I have a love hate relationship with summer. I love the pretty blue sky and the shining sun. I love the afternoon thunderstorms, it’s so nice to sit out back with my ex and watch the storms go by. But I don’t do well in the heat. I dehydrate quickly. It’s a constant chore to be drinking water all the time. I also don’t like how light it is so late in the evening, it makes it hard to fall asleep early. But it’s going to happen whether I like it or not, so I best make the best of it. Thank god I have a/c when it gets up in the 90’s.

1 Like

I don’t like the hot weather

Prefer cool spring days, or autumn

Winter is ok - but summer is my least favourite

4 Likes

It’s hot :hot_face:. We don’t have much of a winter but I love it. It’s nice to be able to go for a dip in the pool though.

2 Likes

Mid summers Day here in the uk accourding to the BBC.

Sorry you can keep it. Im a winter and dark early nights man lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Expensive. AC running on high.

3 Likes

I’m only 12 hours into it. Maybe ask next week.

1 Like

It’s going to be hot, so…eh.

1 Like

Well, the art festival is this weekend. I’m excited for that. And then my husband and I are going camping!

What about you? Any fun plans?

2 Likes