Got myself a couple plants

I also bought some bigger pots to move them into and soil. I told myself I was only allowed to get two today and if I do well and keep them alive then I can get more. I want a mini succulunt garden. They’re one of my favorite plants.

12 Likes

I love succulents! I have a couple of cactus myself. Theyre impossible to kill. Youll do well. They look like good specimens.

3 Likes

Yay for vegetation! Haha. Very cool. :+1:

1 Like

Nice, how many times do you water them ?

1 Like

Succulents don’t need very much water to live

2 Likes

Every two weeks i guess ?

2 Likes

My guess is they could survive longer even but every two weeks seems like a good measure

2 Likes

Yes, i googled it. You only need to stop the soil from drying out.

2 Likes

They’re called succulents because they suck up and absorb all the water maybe :thinking:

Here we are humans out here all paranoid we’re gonna die. And plants just let you kill them :joy:. Hardly any effort in return made by plants in defense of an attack. But they don’t get paranoid they just go with the flow. Let it happen. Lol. It’s a symbiotic relationship though

Plant consciousness came first. It was animal and human consciousness which came from (eating) plants

2 Likes

I am going to kill a tomato :tomato: for my sandwich :sandwich: :yum:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.