Got a new Hobby!

Me too :smiley:

What types of fenders do you guys have rn??

An American strat. Not sure what year but is not that old. Like I say would love a Gretsch, also payed a nice jagstang (spelling?) in a shop once.

One of my support workers suggested we should go to a great guitar shop in the city just to play guitars.

1 Like

I dont know the model or type of Fender - its a basic acoustic - my brother who plays guitar said it was a decent guitar - nothing too fancy

1 Like

I find that guitar center has a great selection to go in and tinker with and there’s ALWAYS used gear at our local guitar center in town. I have a hollow body gretsch, gretsch pro jet, and a fender jazzmaster. Recently though I’ve been considering selling or donating a guitar. There’s a VA program called (guitars for vets) and I was in the program for a year and received free lessons. I’ll have to admit it was a lot of fun! Wish we all could jam! @wave @anon6284375

2 Likes

@neveragain It has been ages since I have jammed! My Marshall amp is starting to play up a bit so have been concentrating on my slim line classical guitar (just a cheap thing but I like it).

3 Likes

awesome! I ordered my guitar like 3 months ago its finally going to be here next friday, ive never played a left handed guitar, i tried right handed but it just felt too backwards for me. so ill be brand new learning

7 string left

3 Likes

Man that’s a cool lookin axe, never played a seven string!

2 Likes

Nice looking guitar @levelJ1! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! I am so excited to play it!

1 Like

7 strings are awesome for real low heavy metal tones :slight_smile: